The Mini Rex

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really, in the last 2 years my memory has went horrible. I have great long term memory but short term is horrible, I can say something and the next second I can be asked what I said and I can't remember. They are like "No, really, what did you say?" and I am just like "I really can't remember :?". Ehh :p

Ok so since we haven't updated this for awhile I decided I would put up some new pics of Kalea.

March24th2008007.jpg

Here is one of Kalea on Monday I think. This is her new cage!! We are starting to wean her.

I can't seem to find the other pics of her from yesterday so I will have to go upload those.

Thanks!! Her eyes are red. But when she is in bright light, like outside they seem to turn a light blueish purple. It is pretty cute.

Well since we haven't updated this with pics for a while I thought i would do so today. So her are some recent pic of Kalea:

Bunniesof08013.jpg
Playing in the snow for the first time. These snow pics were a couple of weeks ago.

Bunniesof08014.jpg
Checking things out!

Bunniesof08015.jpg
Baby bunny pawprints!

I will get some more pics of her later and maybe even some video!

She certainly has grown.....hasn't she?

I know nothing about minirex body type, etc. - but she's a cutie...

Yes she has!! I am going to get some pics and video of her today so expect those up by tomorrow!!!

Ok I was only able to get one picture of Kalea because she was being a crazy girl and running all around her cage and just didn't want to be messed with. (By the way her little cut in her mouth is healing very nicely!!!) I will have the pic up in just moment, would have had it up earlier but I had some dowloading issues! :)

Okay here is the pic:

Bunsdogscats017.jpg
Kalea-Rae munching on some hay!

I will get some more pictures of her up in a few days! I can bring her out for a photo shoot!! I think that would be so fun with her! I will have to do i on Wednesday.

Ok so I finally did the photo shoot with Kalea. The pics aren't that good because she was being a stubborn girl, a typical baby!! So here are the pics!

PhotoShootandOutdoorFun003.jpg
Checking out the stuff!

PhotoShootandOutdoorFun004.jpg
Looking at things.

PhotoShootandOutdoorFun006.jpg
Eating nana and resting. (She didn't get the whole thing:biggrin2:)

PhotoShootandOutdoorFun005.jpg
Eating a nana to keep focused.

PhotoShootandOutdoorFun007.jpg
"I is mad!, Let me go!"

PhotoShootandOutdoorFun010.jpg
Look at those eyes!

Here are ones from the other set, one just of the set and then one of the mutated looking Kalea, she moved right when I snapped the camera!

PhotoShootandOutdoorFun002.jpg
Baby set!

PhotoShootandOutdoorFun001.jpg
Mutated bunneh!

Back