The Lovebirds......

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:inlove:May not of been love at firstsite, but love at first bite :) They are just to cutetogether. A match made in heaven

corkylexi2.jpg

It don't get any cuter than these two.
Tina

Ok, we had another wonderful session tonite,guessing it was a lil over an hour...and even with her around, I'mstill getting my fair share of loves and kisses from my lil man...soits all good!

corkylexi3.jpg

She seems to like to lay like spoons with him... ;)

corkylexi4.jpg

OHHHH...I just love this girl to pieces!!

corkylexi5.jpg

We like to snuggle tight!

corkylexi6.jpg

Mom says we make a very cute couple...what do you think?

corkylexi7.jpg

Think we could get much closer?

corkylexi8.jpg

Austin thought we needed a "bonding butts" picture.

corkylexi9.jpg

Just look at these profiles!

corkylexi10.jpg

And I love him too!!!!!

OMG, they are just too cute together.She reminds me so much of Daisy. What a beautiful girl youhave to go with that adorable boy!

Jen

Oh My God! :tears2: Thesepictures are so heartwarming and precious they seriously almost bringtears to my eyes. He's such a good boy the way hewatches over and takes care of His Lady.

corkylexi4.jpg

Look at these babies. If ever love could be seen, it is between these two.

corkylexi9.jpg

They're both so finally 'Home' in body, mind and soul. It doesn't get better than this.

:star:

-Carolyn

Love the way the twoof them arelooking at you as if to say wouldyou kindly leave us alonewith that dogarned camera flash so that we can enjoy our momenttogether?

corkylexi5.jpg

If they were in Tucker Town, I wouldn't frustrate them. :wink:

-Carolyn

RIIIIIIIGGGHHHHHTTTT...You'd be after all thatcuteness just as much as I am!! You can't resist it!!!! As I toldCorky....I'd only get him a pretty g/f...no uglies for such a handsomeguy! ;)

I couldn't be more pleased with their progress together...I just lovethe tort/broken tort combo they make together....I wasn't even thinkingabout that when I chose her!!! She was so sweet that I had to have herand I was sure she was the right one for my special lil man!!!

Stephanie wrote:
He looks so much like my Chompers too. :)

I thought that same thing, Stephanie! Corky looks A LOT like Chompers.

PGG,

You still have to battle your health issues. It's too muchwork for you to take care of these two...the cage cleanings, makingsure their brushed, fresh water, full hay, all that work involved inmaking sure they have their run time, remain healthy. It'sreally unfair and selfish of you not to send them to TuckerTown. :no:

If you Really loved them the way you claim to, you'd let me come and get them.

-Carolyn

LMAO @ Carolyn...she forgets I have help...:p Besides, Corky got depressed while I was in thehospital...girlfriend or not, I don' think he'd do well away from hismom!

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
LMAO @ Carolyn...she forgets I have help... :pBesides, Corky got depressed while I was in the hospital...girlfriendor not, I don' think he'd do well away from his mom!

Ididn't like readingthat!

-Carolyn

I keep on coming back to this thread to look at these two. They are just so adorable. It brings a smile to my face everytime. :)

Can't wait to show my hubby.

They are the most perfect couple I haveever seen. I melt every time I see them. I come here againand again because I always leave smiling and feeling warm and fuzzyinside.

Tina
corkylexi7.jpg

Back