The Lovebirds......

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorkysMom

Reaction score
Ok, Lexi was brought home in real hopes ofbonding her and Corky....she came in and I held her for a few the othernite and he was in here, he was NOT impressed....he lunged and got meinstead of her. (thankfully)...I was a lil concerned...

The next night my husband went in and got her and had her sit withhim....this was a different story. He didn't seem to caremuch that she was there, and even kissed her ear a coupletimes. Big difference seems to be that I am HIS....my husbandhe doesn't care about like he does me...other than a transport from thebunny room to see mom in bed. ;)

Tonite we brought her out again and he was all relaxed andflopped...she pulled his tail a bit, he let her....and then a fewminutes later he stuck his head clear under here and totallysubmitted!!!

I am SOOOOOO proud of him!!! Below is the result of tonite...we couldhardly pry them apart!!! I think we are well on the way to having avery happy couple on our hands!!!!

corkylexi1.jpg

corkylexi2.jpg

:great: YEAAAHHHHHH!!! Corkynow has a wonderfull andbeautiful girlfriend , Im gladyou posted the pictures . they look socontent .

Great great news!! Great to know that they're both getting along!

More more pictures of the lovebirds please! ;)

Take cares now,
K&E

Oh Goodness!!!

Look at these two chubby, beautiful faces!

corkylexi2.jpg

We Definitely NEED more pictures of these two lovebugs.

-Carolyn

I'll be sure to get more as the relationshipprogresses...right now we're taking it slow so no one decides to getgrumpy and someone ends up hurt...but I for sure think we are off tothe right start!!!

Now that they have each other, they don't needyou. The best thing to do is send them to Tucker Town wherethey'll live happily ever after.

-Carolyn

:rofl:You really think my Corky wouldbail on his mom that easy??? After all we been thru.....woman,.....yourCRAZY....nor would I be able to part with him.....he seems to beenjoying the attn from BOTH his girls......:hug: What alife!!!

Latest posts

Back