The Lovebirds......

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carolyn wrote:
PuterGeekGirl wrote:
LMAO @Carolyn...she forgets I have help... :p Besides, Corky gotdepressed while I was in the hospital...girlfriend or not, I don' thinkhe'd do well away from his mom!

Ididn't like readingthat!

-Carolyn
Didn't like reading what, that my boy still needs his mom??Even tonite, he had to lay by me with Lexi on the other side....had tohave both his girls I guess. :D :D

You :witch: !!!

You are NOT helping my Mood today, Young Lady!

-Carolyn

Hey, easy there...I been takin :witch:lessons from Gypsy and am getting quote good....

If it makes you feel any better tho, Corky about gave me a heart attacktoday...he was in MAJOR flop mode and didn't get up when I went inthere and said something...lil stinker didn't move tilIdropped some romaine in there!!!!

Aww Corkers is so happy!!! He's got women falling all over him. What a love!

Please don't take any more lessons from Gypsy. You don't need any help!

-Carolyn

Since you think I'm doing so well on my own, I'll go a lil further and u/l a new avatar... :p

:witch:

(btw, I'm so NOT feelin the love here from ya anymore....:shock:)

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
Since you think I'm doing so well on my own, I'll go a lilfurther and u/l a new avatar... :p

You are evil!

-Carolyn

Yeah, maybe a bit....too bad that witch doesn't have an evil laugh sound to go with her... :D

But...umm...really, I'm not being evil...I just thought maybe you'denjoy seeing those adorable faces everytime I post..... :embarrassed:

Love the new Avitar PGG , its so cutewith them together ,

:witch:lessons free fllying lessons $100.00 LOL

Carolyn wrote:
Nowthat they have each other, they don't need you. The bestthing to do is send them to Tucker Town where they'll live happily everafter.

-Carolyn
Mental Note To Self: NEVER post pictures of a bonded pair if I ever have one!

They are the MOST adorable pair I have seen in my whole life.

They are in love for sure, they are best friends.:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

Thanks so much, I'm jus thrilled with howthey've taken to one another!!! And I haven't lost my boy...Istill get all the kisses and love I did before! :D:angel:

That's great you still get just as much lovin' as before:D

It must be lovely to watch them play and then snuggle together:D

JanPuterGeekGirl wrote:
Thanks so much, I'm jus thrilled with how they've taken to oneanother!!! And I haven't lost my boy...I still get all thekisses and love I did before! :D:angel:
That Corky really is one special boy. Not many bunnies will split their affections between two admiring ladies ;)

Yes, I was a lil nervous about things between him and I changing (yes, I'm a bit selfish when it comes to him.. :D :D )

The lovebirds officially moved in together last nite and are now"living in sin"...but so far its going great...as I type they aresnuggled up on the shelf together.

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
Mental Note To Self: NEVER post pictures of a bonded pair if I ever have one!

Oh I wouldNEVERdo that to you!

-Carolyn

Back