The Island Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I am excited Phoenix is going to be in a mardigra parade.

Well we are to the Humane Society has there annual parade every year. 20 buck donation to sign up I would take Storm but I think it would stress him out a lot. They have other but this is so cool.

I am excited well have to go get lunch for me

Took PhePhe biking and forgot its Martigra this weekend to.

So she got beads we have been there all afternoon well sens about 1 its four now
SDC12228.jpg

She is pretty tired she has not really been riding all winter to cold.
SDC12229.jpg

So everything is great Storm is good he like the Purina fibre 3 he likes it a lot. I tried some with him.

He poohs more on it to weird. He is eating that fresh hay like it is going out of style.

I thought he ate a lot of ox bow.

But everything else is good.

Going home today will update with some pictures Storm gets a new toy tomorrow and we get our new dining room table also.

This is all the stuff we got for Valentines day 2010 Phoenix is still shipping out so hers is not included.

Slide show by the way

Bosses new toy

Slide show

Phoenix 3rd Erroll 27th

9511d1ab.jpg

This is Storms big set up. I figured I should post a picture. Sense i finally got everything set up. Thats his wood stove pellets beside his cage yes I finally got them and I love them. Thats his small food container beside his cage in front of the wood stove pellets. We fill that up with food so we dont have to open the big container everyday

11e00e57.jpg

This is Storm Valentines day present. And his storage containers for his hay and feed. We keep a trash can full in the closet and pull out enough hay for two weeks at a time it is stored in the top container the bottom holds all his feed.

0f473db9.jpg

9aabed0c.jpg

A couple of storm for good measure

ETA: the water container did not work in the cage so sense we leave his cage open all day we added a small water bowl in the cage and put the big one out.

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Looks very good, I am sure Storm is very pleased with his slaves.

He better be he has run of our bedroom. Wait how did that happen? Little spoiled runt.:p:highfive::bunnydance:

Well Storm is doing good henging out in his room.

We are going to the beach today pictures to come for sure.

Talk later bye

Ok everyone sorry about the picture I hav ebeen busy around the forum.

I willl update picture of Storm Phoenix and boss on thursday promise

So I got a new phone

http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/Cell-Phone-Detail.aspx?cell-phone=Samsung-Comeback-Pearl-White-Plum

So All my Instand messenger folks I am back and if you would like to add me I am

[email protected] Thats MSN My yahoo is [email protected]

In other news storm is doing good on his food switch hubby said he is eating like normal and poohing the same man that ben bac makes a huge difference.

Everything is going great Storm has free rome of the bedroom all day he is caged at night only because i dont want him to get used to being free rome then we have to cage him for some reason one night. And he is on our bedroom so the noice he would be mad.

Me and hubbys first month of marriage is great. The twins are huge now I will have to update soon. Picture of them on thursday also maybe.

I hope everyone enjoys there day also if you read my blog and wold like to join the news you are more then welcome to go check out the chat about the forum page

Hey all its Storm

So how is everyone doing mom got her VIP status today not sure what that means but yeah for her.

I am doing good just got breakfast and now going to run around my room yes its now my room.

Mom is making me my own account!!!

Something about she thinks its ok now.

I am so excited!!!! she has to PM a mod to completely make sure and i am going to be a RO Friend.

Yeah Well have to go do my bunnies 500 cant keep this slim figure just sitting around.

Just wanted to let everyone know. Storm is doing good he got into a bag of crasins. So he had a little tummy upset but other then that everyone is great.

Having a great week!!!!

Twins are good I am still a little sick but other then that I feel great.

Storm is good and phe phe is great.

Sense Sas Has banned me from working today LOL No I only have a few minutes before I have to leave.

I am going to have my wedding dinner today we got married over a month ago but we just went to the courthouse as everyone knows.

So today we are getting our familys together for our wedding dinner its at my favorite restraunt ever. EJ has never been but I know he will like it.

I will have a lot of pictures for everyone to see next week I am still at my sister. We went to dave and busters last night and anyone that remembers my birthday I love it there. We go once every few months. Now that I know its there.

So I just wanted to update my blog Storm and Phe Phe are doing great and Boss is as bad as ever. Storm is doing good on his new food and I think he is happy with it. The twins are six months old. So they are getting big to.

Well talk to yall later

Kat

Fancy77 wrote:
Any new updates Dear????

By golly geapers I do LOL

Well I have had a interesting couple of weeks. so we had a great time over the dinner. I do have pictures bear with me.

We have spent the last two days and nights on the beach yes made for great times.

I have had a lot going on and guess what fancy is making me a quilt. Its a pay as she goes type thing cause one month I have money the next I dont.

Anyway have to get ready to leave.

Oh note to self if going to sleep on the beach in spring bring a big comforter and a air mattress. Not the back seat of a four door car.

{Picture to come next week i promise

So not sure how many know but Minda made me a photo for helping her bring Poe home.

Well I finally got the frame today so excited

66123fd5.jpg

82ba7dfe.jpg

Latest posts

Back