The Island Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mrs. PBJ wrote:

Storms First gotcha day party
Oh wow - just now seeing this.

I love his presents - I am sure he'll enjoy them all!

Great blog!

WOW! Boss has gotten soooo big! :shock:

Hey all Its MOM

Storm is doing good wanted to thank you all for the birthday/Gotcha day wishes.

Storm is doing good the family is at home i will be at the Extreme home makeover reveale tomorrow. I am so excited I go home tonight.

So I will get some more pictures of the crew.

So in other news I am feeling great my portion control is going great i have not have anything but water for over 3 weeks just about.

Well have to go baby crying

I did not get my petgiant cage. They came in broken. So he is going to send them back and get more next week.

I got to work on extremem makeover house and had a great time

Well hubby put in his transfer today we found our new apartment. Now it is just waiting for the transfer to go through.

Storm is loving the free rome set up but it wont last for long. His cage comes in tomorrow. We will get it next week. Only because i am watching the twins for a full week cause sister has a job interview.

I am go excited about the move and everything else

I wanted to update

Everyone is good. Storm cage did not come in it will hopefully come in next week Kieth feels really bad. But I know stuff happens.

Sugerland Closer to my sister.

Guess what I got today

Storm new cage thats the thread leave comment if you likeI hads a great time setting it up and storm is chillen

Hey all its Storm

So I love but hate my new cage I fell off the top shelf cause i was not used to the plastic. But I am ok and love it except I only get to free rome during the day not at night anymore.

So Phoenix is doing great she was so excited to see me. And boss got a new food Taste Of The wild its cheaper but really good.

And my male guppy disappeared. So now I have to wait tell my babies are big enough to make babys to sell. well i have to go feed the gang and catch up on my shows

Finally getting my carpets cleaned if that dog pees on my carpet she is getting a PowPow ok not really but she is being kenneled again.

Cause she has taken to peeing on the floor all the time.

Storm is doing good wont leave his cage. Not sure why I think he is either happy or freaked out by the new cage.

Which is fine with me if he is happy I am happy.

Boss is getting older I can tell he is not as crazy anymore. Well not as crazy let me say it that way.

But everything is good life is good lunch will be a turkey on rie sandwhich with letuce pickles and onions

Phoenixs new kennel is coming in next week and her new bed and bowl I am so excited

Well we are not moving. The transfer would have taken to long by the time we transferd we would have been ready to move back. So we are staying.

Phoenix's kennel should come in tomorrow. So at least I can stop the peeing on my floor.

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Are you sad or happy about not moving?

I am a little of both. But we are getting a two bedroom in our complex now so we should be good with more room and a bigger laundry room.

So we got married today.

Well guess how my day went on the way to the courthouse we found a Greatdaine puppy. He was running towards our car and then was almost getting hit by other cars.

So I chased him now and in the mist of all this I was flagging cars to stop. And fell into a big puddle of water. So i had to go change cloths and ruined my nice outfit.

So I got married in sweat pants and a tee shirt/Jacket all good though we had a great noight ordered pizza and watch three movies that I got to pick great night great night.

SDC12219.jpg

First kiss
SDC12221.jpg

Us and the judge

Well phe phe got her new kennel all set up finally today also.
Its has been a big day in the St. Julian home I can now say that all the way.

SDC12212.jpg

She was yawning and I just caught it at the perfect time for her to look mean

SDC12213.jpg

Mom really more pictures

SDC12214.jpg

Ok I am done with this

SDC12215.jpg

But dad I want to go play

SDC12216.jpg

Fine mom one more but if you don't stop I am going to bite you. Oh yeah i will tear you a new hide. That was that convo

SDC12223.jpg

Just a couple of storm for good measure.

SDC12224.jpg

Him sitting in his litter box

SDC12226.jpg

Daddy where my treat

SDC12227.jpg

Ok I am hiding leave me alone

SDC12225.jpg

His new water bowl

we got it from the humaine society as a thank you for our donation.

Hope yall enjoy

Congratulations! I think everyone has a story like yours about their wedding day. Makes it more memorable and something to chuckle about in the years to come.

Latest posts

Back