The Irish Bunnie's Burrow

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am just finished making a really cute snuggle sack for the piggies! I thought it was going to be a disaster and turn out awful but I actually quite like it! They love it too, I think I better make another one because Gizmo wants it all to himself and Pinky is trying to get him out lol!

Here it is

1zco10y.jpg

Gizmo

2eb8mbn.jpg

I was just thinking about Christmas and I really cannot wait! Christmas is probably my favourite time of year. I love being off school, decorating the house, being with family, listening to Christmas songs and of course the presents are a plus ;)
It has crept up on us so fast though! It seems like only yesterday that we were preparing for Christmas, and now we are starting again! Can't wait though!

Made a ticker! :)

Lol :)

Just some updates- So the bunnies are all doing good, I still have four of the five babies (that's how hard it is to find good homes here!). They are practically full grown now and are basically adults, my little babies, all grown up :( ;) Last weekend I took the girls cage for the guinea pigs since it's quite big, they are ''free range'' so they don't really need a proper big cage. Plus I don't have one big enough for the three of them! Instead I gave them the plastic base off a smaller cage as a place for them to eat their food and they also have a pet carrier filled with hay to snuggle into if they want.

The ''baby'' boys, Alvin and Rupert, are still outside in a hutch. They have not started to fight or anything, and hopefully they won't! I'm still working towards getting them homes, aswell as one of the ''baby'' girls. I could keep them, but, as bad as it sounds, I don't want to. I just think they would be better off in a new home, with more space for them. Currently, I don't have that much space for them until I finally get my own building for the bunnies. When I do get that hopefully everybun will have more space.

This Sunday (my bunny cleaning day) I also have to clip nails and I'm gonna try and weigh the bunnies and give them a good look over to make sure everyone is doing ok, haven't done that in ages!

Next week I have no spare time! I'm in a musical, which is starting on Monday until Saturday, and on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday we have a matinee aswell as a night show, so some days I will be there from 9.30am-11pm. So going to be wrecked tired and probably going to have to get someone else in the family to look after the pets!

Ok so I think that's the end of my essay :)
Oh and hopefully I'm going to take some pictures of the bunnies, either Sunday or if not, definitely Monday :) xxxx

[align=center]Got some pictures of the bunnies I took earlier. They are all really lazy today. Probably because the weather is so bad they aren't getting out in the run as much.

Sorry about the shavings on the floor, looks messy, hadn't swept up yet. They are constantly spreading them everywhere.

Princess hanging around outside Thumper's cage. I couldn't get a good picture of her because she was running all over the shed lol!

qybmkm.jpg

Sleepy Thumper

ehzm7a.jpg

Misty, she was sleepy too, she looks all chubby when she squashes up like that lol!

j60k6d.jpg

The sisters, Ebony & Bella, relaxing.

3494chz.jpg

The brothers, Rupert & Alvin, sorry for the bad picture, it was raining and my camera was getting wet :)

34e3q0h.jpg

[/align]

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
Great Picts. The kids are growing so fast.
Thanks! I know they are practically adults now!

I think my poor bunnies have been feeling a bit neglected, from Monday until yesterday I was doing musicals all day everyday, from morning till night. So basically I was just running out when I got home at 12am and throwing them some food and water- poor babies :(
The musical is over now, though I'm really sad it is I'm happy I'll have a tad more time for the bunnies! I have to go back to school now, so of course that will take up a lot of time, but at least I'll be able to spend more time giving them nose rubs and cuddles.

Tomorrow, I'm going to spend a lot of time with them. They are getting tons of treats. I'm getting some apples, raisins, grapes and bananas for them and going to pick grass until my hands are raw, make sure they all get at least a half hour each of cuddles and nose rubs, and each some time out in the run to stretch their legs. I feel so sorry for my bun babies, I'm sure they have been upset I've not been around.

I was supposed to go to a sale today and was going to bring Rupert, Alvin and Bella with me to try and find them good homes, but I stayed out late last night celebrating after the last show and my parents were up late last night at home, so we didn't end up going. Hopefully next time!

I gave the bunnies a ''treat feed'' tonight when I went to feed them, to make up for being so bad with the treats all week. They got some of their favourites mixed in with their pellets. Carrots, cucumber, apple, banana, peppers, celery.

[align=center]
10ds5sm.jpg

[/align][align=left]I don't think anybun deserved the treat though, after I found out what they did to the pellets bag!

[/align][align=center]
65cowp.jpg

2la3arl.jpg

[/align]

I thought I would share some pictures of my puppy Holly, she's gotten really big! Well, shes still small, but a lot bigger then she was when I got her :)

[align=center]We were playing frisbee

2r59ikl.jpg

My frisbee!

2aa0dhs.jpg
[/align][align=center]
21kgeox.jpg
[/align][align=center]
A picture of one of my Kitties who was watching us playing, don't think I've ever posted pictures of them before!

2q0pm3o.jpg

[/align]

Lol yeah! Oh and if you look at the last picture of Princess I posted, those are the tools she had the babies behind! No wonder she kept running over there when I was taking pictures.

Well Alvin & Bella are gone to find new homes, as much as I hate to I had to bring them to the pet shop because there was no way I could find them homes. I made sure to bring them to a nice, small family run pet shop. They have a big sign up saying to indoor homes only and assured me they would only let them go to good homes. I was really upset but it was for the best, I really had no indoor space for them left.

I'm sure the pet shop will find them good homes that I couldn't find myself :(

Latest posts

Back