The Irish Bunnie's Burrow

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
Aww I hope Alvin & Bella find good homes. :) Are you keeping Rupert and Ebony?

Emily
I'm keeping Ebony for good and holding onto Rupert for awhile because he has a cut on his back on keeping an eye on, it's healing fine though :) xx

[align=center]
moz-screenshot-2.png
Here are some new pictures I posted in my baby updates thread.
[/align][align=center]Wow this really has been a crazy year! :p

view_topic.php
view_topic.php
1jmb0j.jpg

ci16t.jpg

22zvur.jpg

2ni8wv7.jpg

a9v05e.jpg

2aj9cm0.jpg

2d9ok91.jpg

[/align]

They know they are cute I think :p
I'm about to go out and bring them in for a little while, I don't want them to be hard to handle when they grow up! I think I'll weigh them as well, make sure they are at a good weight for their size and age.

I got the swine flu vaccine as well today, my arm is feeling really ''dead'' and heavy. I'm also getting really sharp pain everynow and then in my arm. Stupid swine flu!

Group Photo

vzu4v8.jpg

Teeny baby head rub!

103uzv6.jpg

This is the really cheeky bunny, he/she (I keep calling it she) would run up, sniff my face and binky off again and again, so cute! Plus he/she decided to try tunnel through my blanket!

23lmlie.jpg

20shm3p.jpg

Pile Up!

35chldg.jpg

Climbing Blanket Mountain!

2ebakc7.jpg

Awww they are too cute. I'm wishing I was over there so I could come visit and snuggle with those adorable fluffy babies!!

If I didn't have so many bunnies myself, and was closer I would definitely take one of those black cuties from you, Grace!! :p

Emily

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
Awww they are too cute. I'm wishing I was over there so I could come visit and snuggle with those adorable fluffy babies!!

If I didn't have so many bunnies myself, and was closer I would definitely take one of those black cuties from you, Grace!! :p

Emily
Lol!
Well, if I was closer to you I'd have stolen all your mini rex by now so it's probably better we don't live near eachother :p

I'm hoping to spend some time with Ebony next weekend, she is such a pretty bunny with a lovely personality but she gets free run of the shed and sometimes gets over looked for snuggles. Princess demands to be petted, as soon as I come in the door she comes running up looking for a head rub, where as poor Ebony shys away. The only time I get to pet her is when I'm feeding her, other then that she usually hops away and gets out of reach when I put my hand down to her. So I'm going to bring her in the house and spoil her with some treats, get to know her better.

Fancy77 wrote:
That is so sweet that u r taking the time to get to know her better...dont forget to get pics too lol

Yeah I'll get loads of pictures of her, she's a sweetie :bunnydance:

I've managed to scrape up some money so I can buy some pressies for the bunnies & piggies! I wish I had enough to get some stuff for the cats and dogs but I mean, they are the whole family's pets unlike the piggies and bunnies and they should have to pitch in or buy presents for them!

Soooo...

I'm going to get three boxes of these

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/rodents/snacks_supplements/rodent_treats/158950#more

They are like boxes with some toys and treats in them and I'll divide them up between everybun & pig.

Also a five pack of dandelion drops

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/rodents/snacks_supplements/rodent_treats/114219#more

Also, off ''Santa'' I'm getting this cage, cause I need to cage two bunnies :) I'm going to try and attach some sort of small pen or something to the front so they can have more room

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/rodents/cages/rabbit_cage/14083

Can wait till Christmas comes!

I like the Xmas boxes. I must remember them if I place another order from zooplus before Christmas.
By the way if you order from the German site they give 5 % discount if you order 100 euro worth of stuff. You just have to type in "Sammelbestellung" at the end. I am not sure if it works out better with the exchange rate. It's worth comparing:)

Thanks!
It won't all come to 100 though, but I'll keep it in mind for other orders :)

RosemaryVanDeuren wrote:
Thumper is too adorable-- I love him! What breed is he (if you know)?
Aww thank you :)
He's a mix I think

My youngest brother & sister love the baby bunnies, they are always asking me to bring them inside for them to cuddle.

[align=center]
auxw1f.jpg

aelkig.jpg

[/align]

Sabine- Haha I'm sure they would if they got the chance!

Nicole- Thanks! Yeah they are getting big!

I really got to get off this, I have to clean out the guinea pigs and study!

Latest posts

Back