The Irish Bunnie's Burrow

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishbunny

Reaction score
ThumperBlog.gif

Princessblog.gif

Hello!

Welcome to the Irish bunnies blog. This blog will be all about me,my two bunnies Thumperand Princess and their life here in West Ireland with eight humans, nine chickens, two ducks, two cats, and a dog. Have fun reading the blog and seeing what it's like having bunnies in Ireland.

Blog Updates

The blog will be updated whenever me [or the bunnies] have something to say or pictures to share!

ThumperBlog.gif

Well this is Thumper's first blog!

As you know his name is Thumper, he is an agouti coloured dwarf of some sort. I'm not sure exactly what age he is so I just celebrate his birthday on the day I got him. He is a lovely, active little man, his favourite thing is just to binky around outside and flop out. His favourite food is probably apple, he loves it! He is very gentle and calm and easy to handle, think that's it for now!

Princessblog.gif

This is Princess' first blog! Well I got Princess on the 1st of October 2008as a companion for Thumper since his friend Alfie died. They can't be cage buddies until he is neuteured.Princess is a lionlop but since she isn't a purebred lop she can lift up her ears like a normal rabbit. She is very cute, friendly and loves our little grooming sessions. She loves apple too and is most happy when I'm with her and when she is in her run.

She is currently four months and three weeks old!

Your Babies are very CUTE.

I look forward to hearing all about them and seeing lots of pictures.

Susan:bunnydance::bunny18:running bunny

News.gif

25-Oct-08

Well today it has been raining non-stop, the poor buns are stuck in their cages and poor me is stuck in the house with absolutely nothing to do but sit here on the computer when I should be in town shopping with my friends! I can't even watch tv because my brother is watching Mickey Mouse lol :(

CCCPurpleBunnyDance1.gif
CCCPinkBunnyDance1.gif

Just edited to add the bunnies got to come in for awhile. Thumper is playing on the floor with my sister and Princess is sitting n my lap asleep lol

CCCPinkBunnyDance1.gif

No unfortuantely not it's too noisy and they don't like it, I sat out in the shed with them for awhile but they aren't aloud run around the shed, if it stopped raining they could go out :(

Princessblog.gif

Ok, all day yesterday I was really busy, with halloween, baking, and trying trying to fit in time for my 17 animals. While I was baking a cake I put Thumper in the run, about two hours later I switched them around so Princess could go out. I finished up baking, putting chocolate and whatnot on the cake, which took an hour. I decided to visit my friend when I was finished while my dad took the kids trick-or-treating, I went into my room and got changed, did my make-up and hair which all took half an hour and left for my friends.

I was there for about two hours, by then it was pitch black out. It was too dark to walk home so dad collected me on his way back with the kids. We went in home just for a few minutes to light sparkelers before we left to go to a party which my mam was already at.

I was out the back playing with a sparkler when I looked over at the shed, the door was open, then it hit me, I had been sooo busy I had totally forgotten about Princess! I ran over to the run and shone my mobile light at first glance I couldn't see her my heart was thumping! Then she hopped up to me as if to say 'There you are!'

I couldn't beleive I had totally forgotten about her for so long! I had left her there in the dark on halloween where a fox could have easily hopped in and got her! Oh I'm just so releived she is ok! I would be so guilty if anything happened to my baby girl

News.gif

The bunnies are getting their nails trimmed tomorrow! My dad will hold them while I cut them. Pics to follow!

ThumperBlog.gif

Thumper got his nails cut today! Here's some pics, my dad held him and cut his nails because I couldn't do it.

DSC01100.jpg

DSC01101.jpg

Thanks guys, ya she has fluffy sides, a fluffy butt and a small mane but ya she looks like she has a little floof :)

News.gif

Nothing much has changed for the buns, they are just living out their everyday routine so I don't really have any individual news for them.

My friends bunny is about to kindle, I just came home from there, she was running around with her mouth stuffed with hay, my friends mother does most of the work with the bunnies, my friend doesn't have much interest. I love helping her mother with them, there is one particular bunny I love and he's for sale :X

I would love to get him, I'm sooo tempted but I think I have too much to do at the moment, my friend made it even more tempting by saying 'you can have him if you want' :(...Oh well! Oh ya, forgot toadd they breed nethies :)

News.gif

36_15_331.gif

Hey guys, welcome back to my blog! Well my dad is due to come into a bit of money soon, and he's buying me this shed

shed_classic_10x81.jpg

One full half will be donated to my rabbits, when Thumper is neuteured in January they'll hopefully get to be bonded. The other side will be halfed in two big enclosures for two breeding lionheads, I'm excited about my new shed and hobby!

Princessblog.gif

3281.gif

Princess has become territorial over her feed bowl, she lunges at my hand and trys to bite me, hopefully she will calm down soon as she won't be spayed for a few months.

Also, hopefully she is not in-kit as I have no idea when shes due to kindle

36_33_11.gif

Latest posts

Back