The Great Bunny Transport of 2012

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am totally buying one of these carriers! The buns will love it and now I can take them outside for some fresh air!

:pink iris::bunnydance::pink iris::bunnydance::pink iris::bunnydance::pink iris::bunnydance::pink iris::bunnydance::pink iris::bunnydance::pink iris::bunnydance::pink iris::bunnydance::pink iris::bunnydance::pink iris::bunnydance:

Happy Anniversary, Bunderground Bunnies! It's one week since you started your new lives. Hope everybunny's having fun today! Harvey and Halo send love and kisses and say they miss you all. They'll never forget their travelling buddies and all the good people who took care of them along the way. They're eating some banana and apple in your honor now and hoping everybunny's doing well:) They wanted me to ask if any of you might want to chip in and take a trip to Vegas next year;)

:brownbunny:brownbunny

:big kiss:

MiniLopHop--I think you deserve the award for BunMamma of the year for finding this stroller and giving your bunnies a way to safely get fresh air and have adventures. I smile everytime I think of them going to the pet shop to pick their treats! So great! Bet Panda and Bunnicula are going to love that...Panda may get offered a part time job;)

I'm definitely going to try it come fall. It's way too hot here now for the bunnies to be out. But fall and winter will be perfect. Exercise for me, fun for them. Thanks for the idea.

That's an awesome stroller!

Steve and I got married in las vegas:biggrin2:

April--Really!?! Married in Las Vegas! That must have been exciting! Well, we'll just have to get all the bunnies together and go for your second honey moon;)

How is Freckles doing? I read she was having some poo issues. I hope it's clearing up and she's settling in and doing well!!!

Harvey and Halo send kisses and wishes:)
:brownbunny:flowerskiss::brownbunny

Thanks Katherine, he's doing well now. Just this morning his poo has totally normalized thank goodness! I updated his boo boo thread.

Yep, Vegas about 15 years ago. We've always planned on going back but have never found the time/money yet. Great town! :biggrin:

I think Harvey's (aka Brownie) name may be changed to Harry. The fur on his face is kind of rumpled/scruffy. I think it is because of all the ant bites he had when he was dropped off at the shelter (?) or maybe a molt is starting. But I was looking at him closely today and noticed that he has a dark lightening bolt marking on his face--like Harry Potter. I said "Is your name Harry Potter?" He immediately stood on his hind legs and looked around the room. Then he took off and binkied around the room. So I think he might be Harry:)

:brownbunny:brownbunny

Latest posts

Back