The Duchess Of UP Diaries, Luna edition.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She certainly is a messy lady but at least it´s only the cardboard and not cables lol.

She is really settling in with you which is great; those piggies are just so cute, I haven´t had a guinea pig since I was at school and that is a long time ago haha.

If there´s a will, there´s a way and she found it, clever girl.

She certainly is a messy lady but at least it´s only the cardboard and not cables lol.

She is really settling in with you which is great; those piggies are just so cute, I haven´t had a guinea pig since I was at school and that is a long time ago haha.

If there´s a will, there´s a way and she found it, clever girl.

If I had a rabbit that bad, there'd be stew for dinner. :p

I work with toddlers so my mess tolerance is pretty high. She hasn't reached toddler mess status yet, so it's all good. Lol.

When I came into my room last night to let her out, she started binkying in her cage as soon as she saw me. that totally made my day. :)

I work with toddlers so my mess tolerance is pretty high. She hasn't reached toddler mess status yet, so it's all good. Lol.

When I came into my room last night to let her out, she started binkying in her cage as soon as she saw me. that totally made my day. :)

That's so cool! :yes::pet:

Thats like when I say Brookes name and when she's happy she comes running. Other wise she does things like she did last night. I was thinking of Luna last night. I left Brooke in the bathroom where she is normally peaceful and just sleeps in front of the heat vent. Well I think you remember in one of my other posts I had to chase her away from the toilet paper???

Guess what I found last night when I came home from Walmart (one of the few times I go to Walmart..I should take that as a sign and stay away...)
She had a large bowl of hay, food, etc... I find her laying in the hallway acting normal, everything is clean and pretty, and then walking into the bathroom I find this stuff...

Sigh.. she reminded me of Luna after I saw Brooke had redecorated the bathroom and am wondering, Hum, are they sending each other PM's here! :headsmack

Sigh... Ok gotta remember, hide the toilet paper around Brooke. She still thinks it's yummy..

Vanessa

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

Lol! That was definitely a Luna move. We are both in big trouble if they are plotting behind our backs!

Tell me about it!!!!!!!!:ponder:

Luna was the first thing that came to my mind after seeing Brooke just laying in the HIGHLY clean hall way with not a bit of hay on the floor. Then Oh my gosh, I almost had a heart attack looking at the mess she made in the bathroom!:imstupid

It made me go back to you fixing up the area where she liked to dig and her having a fit.. obviously Brooke remembered me moving the Toilet paper to the other side of the bathroom from where she found it and smart girl that she is, she got into it AGAIN!

Sigh... oh well... :bunnybutt:

Vanessa

Luna has decided to be a bit adventurous these days. She is much bigger than Stache was, I tend to forget that. Today she hopped up on top of one of my totes and just decided to chill there. Now I def need to get that table, I am afraid that she will eventually try to hop up on the guinea pig cage next to the tote. She certainly keeps me on my toes. One of the many reasons why I love her. She is also really getting into her paper bags.

1393196597833.jpg

1393196613491.jpg

1393196627542.jpg

1393196646191.jpg

1393196660462.jpg

Just ordered this for Luna, I hope it solves our potty training issues. At least it will help to make her cage neater. Lol

image.jpg

Awww what a cute pic of her eating cilanto or parlsey! I love the photos of her in the bag! That is so cute!!!!
It looks like she is really starting to come out of her shell. That is so great. It seems like every day she is coming out
of her shell more and more! I love her just sitting on top of that tote!!! It looks like she's been putting her own mark on that tote also!

Vanessa

Yeah, that tote was removed from her area. Destructo Bun strikes again, lol. She has a right fiesty little personality, it is very awesome to watch her. The looks she gives me sometimes (mostly when I am trying to take her picture) are priceless. I swear she is like a teenager.

Great photos of her, I love the one of her peeking out of the bag. She seems to be really settling with you and feeling so comfortable, it´s so great to see that.

I love the litter tray/hay rack. I´ve seen them on a site in the UK and I love them but I can´t get one over here so am looking for a carpenter to do some bunny stuff for me. I´ve seen some great hideaways so I can only hope.

It really is amazing how animals react to love and good vibes and having a stable and safe home to live in. She is a different bun now and that´s down to you. I do love her dewlap as well, so cute.

I am such an emotinal mess tonight. Luna is doing the bunny 500 around the room and binkying her little heart out. Then she goes over to the forbidden dig zone, makes a nice little cardboard pile and flops down, full on bunny timber flop, in it. It was too cute. She did it twice. The second time she rolled on her side like a little dog. I am just watching her and crying. I am such a freak, lol. I tried to get a picture, but each time she sat up and looked at me like you see nothing.

Those kind of flops are my favourites. She must be feeling really safe and very happy with you. You've brought her so far in such a short time, it is great to see so no wonder you get emotional. I never manage to great really good flop photos, just as I get the camera they move...next time maybe :p

I am such an emotinal mess tonight. Luna is doing the bunny 500 around the room and binkying her little heart out. Then she goes over to the forbidden dig zone, makes a nice little cardboard pile and flops down, full on bunny timber flop, in it. It was too cute. She did it twice. The second time she rolled on her side like a little dog. I am just watching her and crying. I am such a freak, lol. I tried to get a picture, but each time she sat up and looked at me like you see nothing.

That is too funny! She's getting hip to you with the camera... you need to hide that sucker so she doesn't know it's there! They are so cute when they roll over like doggies... Last night I had Brooke out when I was taking a bath, since she is my bath time bunny, and she stood up beside the tub and put her nose to mine. I gave her kiss and she did it like three times in a row! I thought it was cute! She flopped beside the tub and was checking out the Ipad since I was watching Tv on it! After a few minutes it was back to food! I think once you get Luna used to having you around more and more comfortable, you'll be able to widen her free range area a bit if you want. I think she's doing great so far and it really sounds like she is really happy and all this in such a short time!!! :blueribbon:

You need to trick her so you can get some of those great photos!:thumbup

Vanessa

Luna is a brat, lol. It is a good thing I love her. She has really come out of her shell, she loves to carry around the paper towel and toilet paper tubes like a dog. She hops around her enclosure with them. It is very cute. She is also getting curious about me. I sit in her enclosure every night during her free time. She has started to hang out by me, putting her paws on me to sniff my leg, chewing cardboard next to me, munching hay, etc. Today she nudged me. Not sure what that means. I also got her a container to make a dig box. Any suggestions on what to put in it?

1393986369991.jpg

1393986386391.jpg

1393986404240.jpg

What do you mean, you don't know what it means when she nudges you! She loves you and wants more attention like HEY woman pet me! That is great. She sounds like Brooke with the toilet paper and paper towel tubes. Brooke does that!!!

For the dig box, that's really up to what you feel like cleaning up! :) You can put old phone books if you check the ink and make certain it's safe ink, or you can do like I did with Brooke and I put sand. She would go there and flop over in the box after digging and take a nap. You can fill it with old papers, whatever you think would be good for her or small pieces of cardboard.

She looks SO adorable in the pink hay holder with her water bottle , and also walking around over the cardboard. Hell they are all cute photos!!!!

Man
you two have come a long way in so little time! Give yourself a pat on the back girl! Your doing great!!

Vanessa

Back