The Degerfield Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The evening sunlight was so pretty today that I had to grab a bunny and hop (no pun intended, honest..;)) outside for some photos.

[align=center]
DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

[align=left]Unfortunately there's not too many since the light was going fast and it's still quite chilly in the evenings...
[/align][/align]

Lol, I did exactlty the same this evening too! It got really cold for me though, and I've still not quite warmed up :p

Is that little Izzy? She looks like she's grown so much! She's SO cute. Is she any less scared now she's settled in a bit? I'm so glad she ended up with you! :D

Haha - noo that's Sam! And he's only a little bit offended you think he looks like a little girl. ;)

Izzy is settling in well though. She's still not so happy about being got out of her cage, but once she's out she's fine. Loves digging in the sandbox - so cute, little tiny digs. :)

Such beautiful bunnies, each and every one of them :).

There's something about E-lops that make them have a Regal look (OK, I'm not thinking of Prince Charles' ears either - honestly :tonguewiggle)

Jan

LuvaBun wrote:
Such beautiful bunnies, each and every one of them :).

There's something about E-lops that make them have a Regal look (OK, I'm not thinking of Prince Charles' ears either - honestly :tonguewiggle)

Jan
:laugh:

Can I have Alfie!?

Soo cute! All of your bunners are so gorgeous! And you take amazing shots! You'd be a great rabbit photographer!

Hehe - no, nobody can have my Alfie! ;)

I can't really remember how long his ears are - I'll measure them again later - I'm pretty sure it was 25" or 26" tip to tip. :)

Got some Ruby and Milo for you today! Ruby was not impressed with being outside, it was a bit breezy and there was a little spotting of rain, but then the sun came out and she perked up. :)

[align=center]"I disapprove of the weather, the outdoors in general, and you putting that THING in my face!"
DSC_0091.jpg

"So I'm going to hide behind Milo until you're gone."
DSC_0109.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

"Are you still here?"
DSC_0053.jpg

[/align]

MY ALFIE!

Latest posts