The Degerfield Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MyLOVEABLES!! wrote:
How about another update ? :D
I'm officially addicted to this blog.
I

Xitto! More Alfie.

Shiloh - Nigel and Violet are still getting along splendidly! Shall have to get some new pics of them soon. ;)

Had Jinx outside tonight, getting some fresh air after his neuter on Friday. He beheaded one of my little strawberry plants... :( Haha!

[align=center]
DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

Kisses for Daddy. :hearts
DSC_0018.jpg

[/align]

Weeelll... been a while since I updated here...

Shiloh - yes, Jinx is the one who came with a little 'friend', who we called Isobel.

And Isobel is all grown up now! I can't believe how big she's gotten, and I'm sure she's going to lop. She spent most of yesterday evening with one ear down - however the outside world was too thrilling so in all the pictures I took both her ears are up!

I've begun re-bonding Raspberry and Cordie, and decided to add little Isobel into the mix too. None of them are spayed yet. But things seem to be going well! Everyone is grooming everyone. I think Isobel prefers Raspberry, Cordie seems to be a little unsure still.

[align=center]I'm sure this one was a deliberate pose..
DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

Of course, it was quite obvious that Cordie wanted to be boss...
DSC_0052.jpg

[/align]
[align=center]
[/align]

I loove your bunnies!! :bunnyheart

Such great pics and beautiful fur colors. So adorable! Bunny-napping time! :biggrin2:

Hehe, I know, she was just looking at me like 'What?'

The bunny-garden outside was getting a bit bushy (despite the regular nibblings!) so I went out and trimmed it, brought in a huge bowl full of goodies and now have lots of happy bunnies making contented munching sounds. :)

The parsely and marjoram are definitely favourites.

More photos! ;)

[align=center]
DSC_0069.jpg

"What do you mean stop eating everything?"
DSC_0119.jpg

Cuddles with daddy...
DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

And while you're here you can have some Nigel and VICTOR, too.
DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

Cuddles with mummy...
DSC_0024.jpg

[/align]

Nice pictures but I want to see...;)

Oh alright Ali, but just because you asked. ;) (Albeit about a month ago....)

[align=center]
DSC_0168.jpg

DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_0198.jpg

And you can have some Daisy, too, whether you want it or not!
DSC_0166.jpg

DSC_0181.jpg

DSC_0173.jpg

[/align]

Alfie!:inlove:

Thanks Jen!

I have some more photos today! Took Harvey and Delilah to my parents' garden to play out in the sun... and then the sun pretty much went in.

But oh well!

Here we go...

[align=center]First I'd like to show you all the true Delilah... she's not happy that I snapped this picture, and she's even less happy about me uploading it to show you all. In fact, I'm pretty sure that she's going to give me the butt for a week for this, but anyway..
DSC_0054.jpg

That's right.. Delilah is a grass-a-holic. She's a big greedy piglet and she can't get enough food in her mouth at once! ;)

DSC_0557.jpg

DSC_0571.jpg

DSC_0547.jpg

DSC_0589.jpg

DSC_0604.jpg

[/align]

Hehe, yeah I thought that was cute... until I realised they were actually fighting over an apple that had fallen off the tree behind them.. :rollseyes

Aww I love the Delilah stuffed face picture! You have the cutest bunnies... More Delilah, Victor, Nigel, Isobel, Cordie and Raspberry pictures please!

I can't believe how much Victor and Nigel look the same. I wonder why all the babies look like Nigel and not at all like Cordie? Is the loppy look recessive or something? My Phoebe Mae is half Holland Lop and she doesn't look like it AT ALL either.

Latest posts

Back