The Degerfield Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I've read that giants will grow for the first year of their life and then "bulk out" for the next six months. So I'm guessing Harvey is still to go through his "bulking out" phase..

And yeah, Prisca (sorry if I spelled your name wrong), Nigel was neutered before christmas. :)

we need update !!!!!

:bunnydance::pinkelepht::pinkbouce::yes:!:wiggle :bunnyheart:party0002::carrot:pet::purpletongue:tonguewiggle :spintongue

+ this guy cuz i like himand
:dancingorig:

I know, I know, I'm bad. =P

I've barely even been on the forum in aaaaages!

But of course I cannot let demands for photos go unanswered. ;)

[align=center]Pretty Delilah in the kitchen...
DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0092.jpg

[align=left]And I know, I owe you all lots more pictures. And I will make sure to take some. Especially over Easter since I have a week off work. :)
[/align][/align]

Hehe. I had missed that - thanks for the link!

Delilah and Harvey had their first bonding session this evening, and it went super well. No aggression at all (except when we gave them a carrot, they don't share well!)

Delilah is 13 weeks old on Wednesday. She's only about a third of Harvey's size at the moment, so I was a bit weary putting them together before now - even now it was worrying! But he was really gentle with her.

And they both went binky-mad! They're both very similar in personality, normally when we have them out individually they'll have a quick look around then go lay down somewhere, maybe getting up every once in a while to make sure everything's the same as it was before. But I think Delilah's flirting made Harvey giddy, because he was skipping all over the room. And then Lilah would lollop after him (you know, the way that only lops can).

Both of them begging for grooming but neither of them giving in just yet.

I don't think it'll be too long before they're bonded. :)

Awww I'm glad they got on so well! That's great news :)

And I totally know how you mean about lops as well. They don't hop, they lop! I love the way their ears flap at the same time.... :p

I just adore French Lops. They are my new favourites I think. Our vets said the other day that as big as Dotty was (she's 14lbs), they had seen a French Lop that day bigger than her! I definitely see one in our future....

Will be waiting patiently for more pictures :biggrin2:

Harvey and Delilah are sharing a cage! For now at least. They seem comfortable enough. I'm going to see how they are right before I go to bed but I think they'll spend the night together. :)

[align=center]
DSC_0557.jpg

DSC_0558.jpg

DSC_0566.jpg

DSC_0629.jpg

DSC_0602.jpg

DSC_0634.jpg

[/align]

tooooooooooooooo cute! I adore the massive ears, but the pity eyes Delilah is giving in the photo by herself is enough to make anyone want to pick her up and squoosh her!

delusional wrote:
[align=center]

DSC_0558.jpg

[/align]

OMG! Look how cute they are in this pic! LOL at the size difference as well... They make such a pretty couple!

Congrats on the bonding- that's so quick and so lucky! I hope their first night together went well :)

Back