The Degerfield Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all!

Harvey and Delilah are getting along great. And Delilah is getting so big so quickly!
Harvey's been having a bit of trouble with one of his back feet - not sure if he's managed to cut himself or if it was a blister (sore hocks?) which has burst but he's been tracking a little blood around so we cleaned his heel up a bit with some salt-water and it seems to have stopped bleeding. I couldn't get a great look at it, but if it starts bleeding again I'm going to take him to the vets.

Anyway - a bit of sunshine today! So I took the little boys out to play on the driveway.
Emmer has decided he's the boss of the three of them, and the others seem fairly okay with that. They don't fight at all (or at least haven't yet...) and I'm planning on getting them all neutered at the same time, sometime fairly soon.

So, Emmer, Hops and Rye photos!

[align=center]Here's Emmer showing everyone who's in charge...
DSC_0023.jpg

[/align]
[align=center]
DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

[/align]

:shock:

Well, the boys are booked in for their neuters on Friday! I'm worried about themmmm..... As I'm always worried about any of my babies when they go in for surgery, of course.

I just flipped them all to double check that their.. erm.. bits were there and they'd be ready - I hadn't realised just how much they'd grown up! :rollseyes

So - good vibes for Friday, please!

Aww, are Nigel and Violet still bonded? I know they were back in February, but somehow I missed the photos of them together. WAY too adorable. I wonder if Nigel has any clue that he's her daddy?

Yeah Nigel and Violet are still together. Still uber-snuggly. They bonded straight away, they've not even had a tiff yet.

But if Nigel does know he's her daddy, then he's a big fat perv!

Paul and I want more Nigel and Violet pictures! They are our new favorite bunny couple. So cute. Does Nigel hump Violet a lot? Since he's neutered, wouldn't it just be a dominance thing now? I had to tell Paul that Skyler (neutered boy bunny) wasn't really trying to "rape" Phoebe Mae when he humped her and she fought back!

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Paul and I want more Nigel and Violet pictures! They are our new favorite bunny couple. So cute. Does Nigel hump Violet a lot? Since he's neutered, wouldn't it just be a dominance thing now? I had to tell Paul that Skyler (neutered boy bunny) wasn't really trying to "rape" Phoebe Mae when he humped her and she fought back!
Hehe - yay! No, Nigel only humped a little at the beginning of the bond, which I'm guessing was a dominance thing. But they're all settled now and there's no more humping, just lots of snuggling. :)

Haha, it does look like a bad kind of abuse though doesn't it? I liked it when Delilah tried humping Harvey. When she stood on her back legs, she was just about as tall as the higest point on Harvey's body, so bum area. Just watching her try desperately to climb on top of him was hilarious.
Harvey just kind of looked at her funny. I don't know if that was because he was saying "Really, dear, do you think that you are boss of me?" or more like trying to work out what she was actually doing. =P

Well, the boys are home from their neuters and are... acting as if nothing happened. ;)

The vet said that they "ate like troopers", as soon as they woke up started stuffing their faces, ate everything they were given, then stood in a circle around the bowl like, "okay, where's the rest of it?"

Sounds about right. They were pooping in the carrier on the way home... so no worries there either.

Aaaand, I'm going to link this thread and post these pictures of my new boy - Jinx (formerly 'Fluffy')

[align=center]
DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

[/align]

Ollie & Mango time!

Okay so this is the only picture they would actually sit together for... but enough to aww at. ;)
[align=center]
DSC_0062.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
DSC_0058.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
DSC_0005.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
DSC_0018.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
DSC_0044.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
DSC_0078.jpg
[/align]

AH so cute! I love the three no-longer babies, and what a handsome boy Jinx is! And Ollie and Mango! :)

I can see little bunny teefers!!! :inlove:

I don't think I've ever seen a picture of Ollie and Mango together before- I didn't realise how similar they are in looks!

Hehe - nope, you see little bunny gums. =P Ollie is the toofless wonder. ;)

I'm sure I've said it before but when I look at Ollie and Mango I can't help but think Todd and Vixey from Disney's Fox and the Hound.. Ollie looking like a slightly scruff version of Mango..

[align=center]
3320443_std.jpg
[/align]

Latest posts

Back