The Dead Bunny Flop-Part 1(Now Closed)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is not fully functioning yet, and i just built her new cage today, so i dont know where to put the cam....

i can view it in network from my office, but i need to load it up to the web for live feed. should be up next week!

My beautiful Marshmallow(RIP)

000_0618-1.jpg

I'm missing you Marshy

cheryl

jupiterannette wrote:
it is not fully functioning yet, and i just built her new cage today, so i dont know where to put the cam....

i can view it in network from my office, but i need to load it up to the web for live feed. should be up next week!

That's awsome!!! What kind of cam do you use? And does it come with a cord? If so, how long?

I'd love to set one up for Macey somehow, but she's outside so it'd be difficult. But it'd be so much more comforting being able to watch her all the time. We have raccoons in the woods...so yeah. I worry about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Talking about dead-bunny flops, here is Aftias seconds before he let out his last breath! (of course he is okay!)

DSCI0546.jpg

...and i also had to post this:

21-06-07_2349.jpg

It is not a bunny flop, but i think it is funny anyway!

Of the two, Lily is definitely our floppiest bunny, lol! This is the best DBF picture I have of her (white belly!!):
n54800271_30192139_1798.jpg

And Lily's PBF -- Post Breakfast Flop:
n54800271_30255100_4970.jpg

I don't know how I missed this thread before...

Those pics are about 2 years old - but I love them....

and here is Tiny - back when he had a cage...

Peg

Ruby is queen of the dbf - It's her favorite position. And look her hair is finally growing back on her belly. :)The last one is my fav, hubby says she looks like an old man. lol.

Image008a.jpg

Image009.jpg

Image006a.jpg

Image007a.jpg

Back