The Dead Bunny Flop-Part 1(Now Closed)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michaela wrote:
Pipp she's so adorable!:hearts Exactly the same position asPebble! (look up a few posts!;))

Awwwwwww, she's so sweet!We can line them up on the porch!

Not only can't I get any of my five to trance, Pipp doesn't even sleep!

If I hold heron my lap, I can get a couple of seconds out ofDarry, but that's it. Sample says Biancais off and trancing in about two seconds, and judging from this pic,she stays like that where ever you put her.

Can't figure out why none of mine will even come close! :tongutwo:

sas :Dand the gang of non-trancers :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Pipp wrote:
Not only can't I get any of my five to trance, Pipp doesn't even sleep!

If I hold heron my lap, I can get a couple of seconds out ofDarry, but that's it. Sample says Biancais off and trancing in about two seconds, and judging from this pic,she stays like that where ever you put her.

Can't figure out why none of mine will even come close! :tongutwo:
Pebble goes into a trance so easy, sound just like Bianca:).Ebony WILL NOT let me trance her, I try all the time! Berri kinda will,but not for long, I think they're too alert, Pebble would be quitedocile in comparison.

I know what you mean about the not sleeping, I have never seen Berriasleep and I had her for over two years now!:shock: I've never evenseen her tired, it's just weird.

Michaela:brownbunny

I know what you mean about the not sleeping, I have never seen Berriasleep and I had her for over two years now!:shock: I've never evenseen her tired, it's just weird.
That's what you'd call a vampire bunny. Maybe she just needsa little fake coffin to sleep in during the day so she can get back toher vampire activities at night.

missyscove wrote:
That's what you'd call a vampire bunny. Maybe she just needsa little fake coffin to sleep in during the day so she can get back toher vampire activities at night.

lol Missycove, maybe I should try that!:D

Michaela:brownbunny

Oh wow! These are soooooooo cute! My bun will not even do a bunny flop. Wonder why. Silly little bunny!:bunnydance:

I have a french lop who lieks to do this deadflop. HE starts twisting his neck sideways and I'm like wtfrabbit....and then his body just follows and FLOP down he goes and thenhe's out for a good nap for a few hours. Yes, once or twice when Istumbled across him already in nap mode...I thought him to bedeceased...

-JAK

Yep! Scared me the first time too :)

DSC00506-1.jpg

Hi here's a picture of Jackie flopped againstWilbur. This is the closest we get to DBF with Jackie, shevery seldom does them.

Enjoy!

Susan

Time to post some more! Here are some of Hazel and White Chocolate:

Hazel flopped up against my son, she LOVES doing that:

White Chocolate completely rolled over:

Hazel as a 3 week old baby:

White Chocolate relaxing in her condo

Not really a DBF, but "FB" (Flat Bunny), veeeery relaxed
my.php

Sorry about that last one... don't know why itdid that! Any one have an idea? Posting pictures for me seems to berather hap-hazard... sometimes they work, sometimes not :(.
Anyway, here's the Flat-Bun again:

And this one of Hazel about 6 months old:

And this one of White Chocolate, tranced in mommy's arms. She is veryeasy to trance, just flip her over, and she stays, usually for quitesome time.

A very rare one of Hazel tranced. Usually she wil not allow us to do this, but my husband managed this one for a few minutes

You can click on the thumbnails to see the bigger picture

Hazel is a wild Western Cottontail, or BrushRabbit. We rescued her as a 3 weeks old baby, she was found at the sideof a road with a broken foot.
We have had her for nearly 4 years now, and she's the tamest bunever! She will even come over to strangers and allow them to pet her.She's a real sweety. She also loves to lick and groom us, and evenlicked one of the techs at the vet! She's such a big Lover Bun:inlove:

SOOOSKA wrote:
Hazel-Mom

Very cute bunnies. What kind of Bunny is Hazel?

Susan:apollo:

Wow, that's great that you saved Hazel. We have wild bunnies in our backyard.

I leave them carrots and water, they also eat the bird seed.I noticed the paw prints the other morning on our deck (it snowed thatnight).

Susan:reindeertongue:

I'll have to geta photo for this one,Bangbang is queen of looking dead, once when she was lying like that ifreaked out and ran into her cage i poked her and shook her screaming"Bangbang" ... nothing, then have i started really proding her shejumped up thumped and grunted at me and stormed off... She was soangry, i had obviously woken her froma pretty good dream!
I wasn't too impressed either, she nearly gave me a heartattack!

Latest posts

Back