The Dead Bunny Flop-Part 1(Now Closed)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
l_a562dedcf6e001e0e99be1da158d0dba.jpg

l_1b764a161531286809d09fa39d82f7f9.jpg

l_17ffba49da82f2a35feebf52ff7f85c0.jpg

i was so excited to catch gabby in her dbf! usually when i touch the camera she instantly wakes up!

I had to contribute... I found one of my sickly buck Rocky, who has since passed over the Rainbow Bridge...

He use to sleep so soundly, I thought he was already..um...gone...

Zin

bunny007.jpg

I LOVE this thread! Some of these pictures are so funny, especially the ones where the bunnies actually look like they're dead :shock:

I was going to post that my Nethies never flop like this, but I got a good one out of Ronnie last night. After running circles around me and trying to hump my arm for 10 minutes, Ronnie was pretty tuckered out.

DSC02539.jpg

Billy always keeps an eye on me when he flops:

DSC02555.jpg

This is Gixxer's DBF (please excuse the messy condo, I really do think that my buns are half pig :)
Rabbit111807094.jpg

This is the only flop pic I have of Alaska, this was the first week I had her, so it's an oldie!
Picture014.jpg

I can't believe how RELAXED some of these guys get! I love Ronnie and Gixxer! Bo stretches his legs out like that sometimes! it's so cute!

Found one of the school bunnies like this once, she was so relaxed I started worry she'd died:shock:
I__m_not_quite_dead_sir_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Patches, the broken tortishell lop dwarf. I'm not quite dead sir:dude:
Rolling_bunny_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Zakura rolling over...Sasuke seems to worry too:biggrin2:

Little Bay Poo wrote:
Wow! He is absolutly gorgeous! whats his color called? in two weeks Im going to a rabbit show looking for a bf for my bunn and he is just too darn cute.. Id like to find one that looks like him.

Tracey wrote:
Wow! He is absolutly gorgeous! whats his color called? in two weeks Im going to a rabbit show looking for a bf for my bunn and he is just too darn cute.. Id like to find one that looks like him.

Hehehe...I guess you weren't offput by the demonic glow in his eye :p Billy's coloring is called "smoke pearl marten." He's a real cutie but I don't think that flopping picture does him justice. Here's a better picture of his coat coloring:

DSC01008.jpg

Little Bay Poo wrote:
Tracey wrote:
Hehehe...I guess you weren't offput by the demonic glow in his eye :p Billy's coloring is called "smoke pearl marten." He's a real cutie but I don't think that flopping picture does him justice. Here's a better picture of his coat coloring:

Thanx 4 the color info! He is just tooooooooooo cute!

If you haven't seen her "billy spazzing on the bed" videos - ya gotta! OMG that rabbit made us laugh so hard!

I'm in love with Peaches and Thumper all spoonin' flopped!!

gumbo dose that! the first time i saw him do that he was onaly 5 months i almost started crying cuz i just got him!

Crazy bun-buns:happyrabbit:

Tracey wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
If you haven't seen her "billy spazzing on the bed" videos - ya gotta! OMG that rabbit made us laugh so hard!
Just found/watched and saved to favorites! Thats one crazy cute bunny!!! :)
I just saw that you subscribed to my youtube channel :) I watched your first bunny video and thought...hey this bunny looks familiar! Very nice video, your bunny is adorable. I can see now why people like the blue-eyed white buns so much! Isn't putting together a video of your bunny so much fun? Well, I hope you don't get as obsessed with it as I have become! :p

Tracey wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:

Did you see the one where he is just flying around and suddenly drops off the bed? When we watched it - my daughter and I said at the same time "he's gonna fall off!" and right then he did! Poor guy!!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Tracey wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:

Did you see the one where he is just flying around and suddenly drops off the bed? When we watched it - my daughter and I said at the same time "he's gonna fall off!" and right then he did! Poor guy!!
Yup, saw that.. he is definatly entertaining! I swear Ive watched that "I feel pretty" one a hundred times now.. cracks me up thinking about it.

Little Bay Poo wrote:
Tracey wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
I just saw that you subscribed to my youtube channel :) I watched your first bunny video and thought...hey this bunny looks familiar! Very nice video, your bunny is adorable. I can see now why people like the blue-eyed white buns so much! Isn't putting together a video of your bunny so much fun? Well, I hope you don't get as obsessed with it as I have become! :p
yea, that was my very first time so, it isnt very good.. just practicing.. this weekend when I have more time, Im going video crazy. Your right, it is extremly fun! :)

I wish I had seen this thread sooner lol.
Simon scared the poo out of me with a few flops last night.
Good to know that it means he is happy though! I could have done without the heart attack lol.

I will try to grab a pic of him if I can...once he sees me coming he is up and running wanting his love...makes it hard to take pics.

Latest posts

Back