The Dead Bunny Flop-Part 1(Now Closed)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gretchen has been flopping like crazy! Here's a picture I took today.

182935216_1ed5a1bc10.jpg

That's a pretty good pic of her incision and her shaved belly too--poor Gretchen!

Keoki is the king of dead bunny flops. From the first day we got him he just flops down and licks he little paws as if it takes too much energy to do it standing up!!:)

Noonoo learned the DBF at an early age... Unfortunately, he lifted his head up just as I was about to take the picture.

This was taken about the 3rd day after we got him. He's huge now :D

Noonoo.jpg

AH!! I can't believe I haven't posted my DBF pictures yet! I swear I did, but I just went through and checked and I hadn't...

So here's a baby DBF from Wildfire's last litter. This one was always flopped out on his side or sometimes on his back with all fours in the air!
PicsFeb112006062.jpg

Not quite a dbf, Wildfire doesn't really do them. She's more for stretching out on her tummy,
IMG_1486.jpg

This is as close as she gets,
PicsOct42005021.jpg

But she is very good at being lazy, (sorry the first one is blurry...)
PicsJan302006016.jpg

IMG_1486.jpg

And this one just cracks me up...
Pics032.jpg

Okay, so not all of them where DBF's.... but they all fall into the same catagory in my mind....

Hope everyone enjoyed.

--Dawn

DBF, DKF (Dead kitty flop), DDF (Dog), They're all over my house! lol!

Classic DBF:

dbhf.jpg

KIF_0793.jpg

KIF_0889.jpg

DCF:

KIF_0905.jpg

04-23-06_1829.jpg

05-01-06_1321.jpg

06-06-06_1638.jpg

Really thought she was dead! Fluffy is 11 years old.

DDF:

06-04-06_1050.jpg
05-10-06_1511.jpg

New Catagory!! The DOUBLE:

05-03-06_1719.jpg

04-19-06_1535.jpg

03-16-06_2100.jpg

double.jpg

I know this is a rabbit forum, but I had to include Floppys sisters from other misters. ;)

Never let it be said that I don't love my animals!

If this was a contest, I'd have the winner. I wish I could have gotten this on video. He was dreaming, moving his feet and making the cutest facial expressions. :D

KIF_0912.jpg

KIF_0915.jpg

AWWW I absolutely love all of the flopping pictures. Floppy looks (and sounds) like a complete doll! Too bad you didn't have a video :( I can't get over his leg, ah, I love it!

Ok they all do it but Ringo you poke and prodand he just wont move. Have tocatch a pic whenmyFlemie Samantha does it. Lord a sound clip when she does it. Soundslike an earthquake.:laugh:

2.jpg

1.jpg

fee9re2.jpg

5343re2.jpg

39c9re2.jpg

80ecre2.jpg

Heres one of my bunnie flops!

newrabbit006Small.jpg

You can actually see a poop coming out of her ass! LOL Too much information!

Heres a floppy puppy aswell :DSorry I couldny resist either!

DSC03447.jpg

And this is what we call a fanny flop at my house!

doggypixforlindsay037.jpg

My sister's hamster sleeps on it's back. It always looks dead. Don't have a pic.

Latest posts

Back