The Dead Bunny Flop-Part 1(Now Closed)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr Tumis is adorable. He looks so relaxed.

Add to Bunny napping list, Hmm Michigan is not too far from her, a few hours drive. LOL

Soooska :apollo:

Yes! I was cleaning out Snowy Joey's hutch and he was in his litter tray. I'm watching him and suddenly he does a dead bunny flop and nearly gave me a heart attack. I slowly walked over to him and touched him on the head and he jumped up and ran around and then gave me bunny kisses. :shock:

Anytime I take Ivory out of the cage, he'll explore the room I put him into, then flop on his side for a nap.

tn_110-1022_IMG.jpg

that was in the cage he's out of now cuz he got too big for it =\

same cage, same day

I have more of him just kinda stretched out, but those two are the most dramatic I've gotten so far =\

Pebbles would rarely flop. Now I see her do it so often. I wonder if it is age, too much exercise, or too much birthday treats. :D

10709.jpg

10710.jpg

10711.jpg

Rainbows! :expressionless

Here's a picture of Gretchen flopping. She did it today and I grabbed the camera!

181796756_58ad4058b3_o.jpg

OK, I couldn't find any full on bunny flops with the head to the side, but I did find a few very relaxed bunny poses for Elf.

Right up next to me at Christmas time:

DSC05075a-1.jpg

In the palace:

bf.jpg

What, Mom?

what.jpg

Elf is even so relaxed that she will flop out when the kids are IN the cage cleaning!

cleaningflop.jpg

SUCH a funny bunny!

Trix did a DBF this afternoon...but just as I went to get my camera, she decided to roll over to the other side and completely flopped off the edge of the 2nd floor pf her cage in mid-roll. She wasn't hurt at all, she kinda sliiiiiiiiiiiiid off...back legs first. the FUNNIEST thing I have ever seen her do so far!

Latest posts

Back