The Dead Bunny Flop-Part 1(Now Closed)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bramble Briar86 wrote:
Alright! You caught me!:embarrassed: I feed my bunnies Woody Pet...it seemed like a brilliant way to reduce feed costs...:lookaround

:humour

Ellie
:laugh:....very filling, too!! Wood you give me some time to absorb this, and then I'll be able to expand on it. K?? That wood be swell.

:shhhhShh! It's a secret. Not many people know that Woody Pet has another use like this. You sprinkle molasses over the Woody Pet, and then when the rabbit gets the Woody Pet stuck to his tongue when he licks the molasses, he eats the Woody Pet, the Woody Pet expands, filling him upand voila! Lower feed bill!

Ellie

Flops like this?

BunnyBoys7.jpg

Aug25.jpg

DSCF0025.jpg

mocharelax.jpg

My Mocha is the king of 'dead bunny flops'.:bunnydance:

MBB, Mocha is way too relaxed!:shock:

Of course, Loki spends most of his day flat on his side, eyes rolled down, barely breathing. He doesn't really flop though, he just slides and melts right into the floor! Scares the heck out of my hubby all the time, but I'm used to it.
156d4rl.jpg

Fey and Sprite like to be more dramatic. They throw themselves down and roll a bit.
Fey:
156d7no.jpg

156d7vp.jpg

Sprite:
156d85u.jpg

156d8p2.jpg

While Mocha just quietly passes out somewhere...
156dahk.jpg

Especially when there's fumes!:shock:
156dbio.jpg

LOL! CiCi does that all the time... But I can never get pics of her doing it, she's a light sleeper. :XHere is a pic of her on the first day we got her, let me remind you this was only her 3rd car ride. She LOVES road trips, and usually demands her own seat. :D

Caroline5.jpg

Caroline2.jpg

Hehehee. She'll ride in your lap, but she prefers to stretch out completely. Its funny, when we took her into petsmart, my sisters had to sit in the very very back so CiCi could stretch out in the middle backseat, LOL.

I've got way more!

mochsleep3.jpg

mochsleep.jpg

mocha4.jpg

He was only about7 months in these pictures.
babymochalazy.jpg

babymochalazy2.jpg

And Spice is only about 6 months in this one.
babybunnies049.jpg

I've even caught Zoey in the act.
lazydays1.jpg

I'm so used to him flopping over that it doesn't scare me anymore. Except yesterday he was flopped over on his side in the hot sun and breathing quite fast. I immediately picked him up (he was just like jellow in my arms, LOL) and put him in his cage. He was fine right away and his ears were warm so luckily I didn't have to contend with heat stroke but boy did he scare me!

Oops, double post. :embarrassed:I really need to stop double clicking. :foreheadsmack:

flop.jpg

Geez did that used to scare me too, I'm just finally getting used to it now. I think they look so cute when they are sleeping with their eyes closed, I must fight the urge to wake wilbur up when I see him like that :)

naturestee wrote:

Isn't this the cutest thing? Misty does this too - she flops over and then grooms her paw while flopped - looks like she's sucking her thumb - or being a lazy one handedgroomer.

Nothing like a bunny flop after a good meal. :eats

9713.jpg

9712.jpg

:yawn

9714.jpg

Ahhh... Life is Good. :toastingbuns

9716.jpg

9717.jpg

Now clean up this mess. :bow ..:sweep . .

9718.jpg

Rainbows! :bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back