The Adventures of Mr. Cookie!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BunMommaD wrote:
Cookie got a stuffed girlfriend bunny today! He got very excited and drug her into his little house and began to "romance" her ;) lol so funny!
Well at least with that "romance" there will be no danger of babies. Or fights for that matter.

Glad he is enjoying his new "stuffed" girlfriend. lol

Would love to see pics of Mr. Cookie's new GF. Ahhh bunny love. lol

K :)

Mr. C's new girlfriend! Hubby has named her "pinky" lol may they have a long happy life together ;) lol hahahaha

0ecdd6c1.jpg

e6235d11.jpg

eeab8fe7.jpg

He seems to love her lol

Andrew (my hubs) was wondering if a stuffed wife would "frustrate" him? Cuz it's not the real thing? Thoughts?

Nah, he knows it's not the real thing. He knows by the scent that it's a toy.

Wouldn't frustrate him, he'll just throw around, and play with it. Also "romance" it. But I doubt there will be frustration.

ZRabbits wrote:
Nah, he knows it's not the real thing.  He knows by the scent that it's a toy. 

Wouldn't frustrate him, he'll just throw around, and play with it.  Also "romance" it.  But I doubt there will be frustration. 

Awesome! Yah that is what I was thinking... So cute though when I came down this morning he was curled up with "her" sleeping! So precious! :)

Imnot feeling well today... And bless his little heart he has been sleeping next to me on the couch all day... Hes also been grooming me like crazy lol my leg is a little raw from all the licking! Lol I've tried to explain to him that my not feeling well is more than a "bad hair day" but I guess he's just doing all he's knows... Just trying to make me feel better! :inlove:

My snuggle buddy...

03a0bb2a.jpg

What a sweetie! And knowing you are not feeling good, to have him stay and cuddle, that's truly amazing.

A little raw on the leg, I think I could tolerate that knowing he's there to help me feel better.

BTW, hoping you are feeling better soon.

ZRabbits wrote:
What a sweetie!  And knowing you are not feeling good, to have him stay and cuddle, that's truly amazing.  
A little raw on the leg, I think I could tolerate that knowing he's there to help me feel better. 
BTW, hoping you are feeling better soon. 
Yes! He literally was out on the couch with me all day! And followed me every time I got up! He's amazing! Can't believe we ever lived without him... :inlove: When my husband got home he went back to his house and has been in his bed sleeping for hours without moving! Lol taking care of a sick mamma is exhausting for a sweet little nurse bun bun... Hehehe lol
And thank you! I hope so too... I have a bad back and neck and this morning my neck decided to lock up completely... Hopefully it will be gone tomorrow... :)

So I just LOVE these long weekends when we are all just home with no plans and can just hang out together! All day today both pups have been loose (and unmuzzled yaya!) with cookie :D Sydney got a little to feisty with cookie earlier and he boxed her on the nose! Ha go cookie! She let out this huge yelp and ran and hide hahahaha she wasn't hurt, it just startled her lol she has been super calm the rest of the day and completely ignored him! I feel like we finally are complete! He has been out all day and we now can leave hi. Out with us now whenever we are home! No worry of having to lock the pups up so he can come out... :D

He also had his first play with newspaper today! He.went.crazy! Lol he just dug and chewed and shredded like crazy lol he also decided that he would rather lay with me on the sofa than my hubby! Lol we were snuggling (hubby and I) and cookie man come over and started nudging and nibbling on the hubs til he moved... Then he snuggled up and flopped riht next to me! HA! He looked so pleasesd with himself... Little bugger! :biggrin2:

So today it is quite warm around here for february! And so I opened up all the windows to air this place out, and WOW! Cookie has been racing around like a crazy bun, binkying and jumping and running up and down the stairs! Wow somebunny loves the fresh air!

In other news we have been on the fence about whether or not to get cookie fixed, and I think we've decided that we will... I doesn't spray mark or have any aggressive tendencies... He has started pooping all over his cage tho (like piles) nd now has started throwing it all over the kitchen... We have a really big kitchen and he is on the opposite side from the cabinets and such and I found a bun poo on my counter last night! How in the world? Lol also our pup Charlie has started eating bun poo... *sigh* he eats everything inappropriate, and yet is very picky with actual dog food lol so we will prob get him fix when it gets a little warmer out... In a month or so...

So everything has been going really good around here... I have been working crazy crazy 12/15 hour days lately and thankfully Mr.Cookie isn't too unhappy with me :)

Last weekend my hubby and I took a trip out to wegmans (about a 40 minute drive) and found a bunch of super yummy new greens for Mr.C to try... He loved them all... Except the dandelion leaves... I thought he would love them and was so excited to find them... But he doesn't really care for them... Just eats around them lol

Anyway here is a video of the mister last night... I seriously can't get enough of him :)

f12dbc97.mp4

Where's the video? Would love to see!

So glad that Mr. Cookie is a happy bunny. And yes, I too have gotten excited thinking I found something my boy would love to eat. And to have them turn their nose up.

Oh well, bunnies know what they like.

Ugh i don't know where the video is... I posted the link... Maybe I didn't do it right...

And yes, they sure do have a mind of their own! Mr.C is a very happy boy today! I am off today so he is out and running around crazy happy... He keeps coming back to the couch and giving me kisses and then running off to play! :)

I also heard his first piggie grunts this morning lol SO CUTE! Charlie was trying to eat some of his pellets and he came racing out of his bed grunting and thumping! He head butted Charlie and chased him away lol it was very cute...

qtipthebun wrote:
He doesn't bother your blackberry? Q will try to eat the buttons off mine!!! He's so incredibly cute.

Awe thanks... *sigh* I must agree with you, I think he is just dashing ;)
No not really... He will occasionally look like he might but I just say hey, no no and he stops :) now the tv remote is another story! He's been known to grab that and go hide with it lol

Back