The Adventures of Mr. Cookie!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ZRabbits wrote:
Never heard that Martens were rare.  I know they are shown.  They are like the Dutch.  Trying to get that perfect pattern.   People love to get the perfect pattern shown. 

Someone really didn't know how well the pattern of Cookie is.  Shame.  But mostly how sweet tempered he is.  That's the shocking part of this poor boy's abandonment.   

But he's where people see that sweetness and truly relish it. 

Win/Win situation all the way around! 

K :)

Amen! I'm so glad he found us! :innocent

I got the saddest face when I left for work this morning... Broken.my.heart. I gave him all his fresh veggies and all he did was rattle the gate and beg me with those big beautiful eyes to just stay home with him... Ohhh Monday's are so hard! He's out most of the weekend and then Monday it's back to work... Poor bun just doesn't understand... My hubby should be working for home full-time in the next month or so though... I can't wait for that! Cookie will be able to spend the day with him in his office :)

Oh yeah Cookie will be having adventures with your hubby have you thought of getting him trained on a harness and leash so he can go for walks outside to tucker him out?

BertNErnie wrote:
Oh yeah Cookie will be having adventures with your hubby have you thought of getting him trained on a harness and leash so he can go for walks outside to tucker him out?

He sure will... My hubs was already talking about building him some ramps and shelves and such for his office :)

And we have thought about letting him outside on a leash... However where we live there are a lot of wild animals, as well as a lot of domesticate animals that are allowed to run loose... Especially dogs... It drives me crazy, but animal control doesn't seem to care... So I don't think it would be very safe for him! However I do want to train him to the leash because when we go to the beach in the fall, I'd love to let him dig in the sand :)

He came running up to me after I got home from my super looping work day! :) I love that he missed me and is so happy to see me :)

7f69e6a5.jpg

6292caf9.jpg

53180487.jpg

9a076ef6.jpg

d10d4003.jpg

I love love love when he gets up on the sofa behind me and kinda sits on my shoulder... He sniffs and licks my ears :) it's beyond sweet! Hehehe

So thrilled Mr. Cookie found you to bond with him. I was surprised myself how much Dobby missed me when we were gone Saturday. Was truly mad, but forgave me, such a sweet boy.

Love the pics. Definitely makes your day coming home to such a sweet bunny greeting.

So I'm a nanny and today I took the baby back to my house for a while to the let the dog groomer in to get our pups... I set the baby in her carseeat in the living room and cookie was out running around and he went right up and started liking her toes... :innocent

When she got out and started to crawl around he was following her everywhere and liking her lol she even pet him kind of rough (she's 8 months) and he didn't even get scared or upset...

I was amazed! I wonder if he's lived with a baby before :)

BunMommaD wrote:
LakeCondo wrote:
It very well could be that he's been around babies before.

His reaction made me so happy :) he'll be awesome once we have babies :innocent
He is absolutely a sweetheart. I am truly amazed that he was that good and actually enjoyed being with an 8 month old.

You definitely have one special bunny to share with your future babies. What a gift that will be for your children. The love of a bunny.

He sure is! My hubby has been talking about getting him a wifey lately... I'm not ready... Won't be for a long while... I feel like he is just so awesome! I don't wanna press our luck! LOL we certainly couldn't possibly get another that is just as awesome ;)

In other news... Our pup Charlie and cookie are seeming to become awesome buddies! YAY!

03cfe21d.jpg

f475015f.jpg

Our other pup Sydney... Still can't be around bunny without her muzzle... Not because she bits, but because when she wears it she's calmer... She also growls when cookie gets near her or tries to smell her... She does the same thing to Charlie, but when she does it to cook it scares me... Anybody else have a dog that doesn't bother the bunnies but doesn't want them near? I hope she will get better soon, so I can take that muzzle off... She hates it, poor girl lol

Do you have a baby gate that would keep them apart without need of the muzzle, or would Sydney or Mr C be likely to get around it?

LakeCondo wrote:
Do you have a baby gate that would keep them apart without need of the muzzle, or would Sydney or Mr C be likely to get around it?

We do and we did that for a while.... But as much as she hates the muzzle I think she would rather wear it and "be with us" than be behind the gate... All she does is whine and cry behind the gate... At least when she's out her although muzzled she just lays in he bed and sleeps... Unless cookie sniffs her lol then she growls lol

Love the pics of Charlie and Mr. Cookie. It's amazing how well different animals get along. Bunnies are awesome and can learn to live with loads of different animals.

My dog Jake loves his bunnies too.

Thanks for sharing.

ZRabbits wrote:
Love the pics of Charlie and Mr. Cookie.  It's amazing how well different animals get along.  Bunnies are awesome and can learn to live with loads of different animals. 

My dog Jake loves his bunnies too. 

Thanks for sharing.

It sure is amazing! This morning I gave Charlie some banana (our dogs LoVE banana) and then let Cookie out to play and he ran right up to Charlie and took his banana! Ha! Charlie just sat there looking at me like "mom! Do Something!" lol lol lol made me laugh so hard!

LakeCondo wrote:
Honey like the banana peel, so I wash it before peeling a banana for me, then cut it into strips & let dry.

Oh wow! I didnt know they could have banana peel! So do you let it dry out completely? Does it not then turn black? Cookies loves loves loves banana... But only gets it once or twice a week...

So last night Mr.C was out running around playing... And he jump up on my hubby's stomach (he was laying on the couch) started to groom him a bit, gave him a lick and jumped away leaving a poop right on his stomach!!!!! LOL he has never ever pooped outside of his house since he came home a month ago and the first place he decides to is is papa! Hahahahaha I laughed so hard! Silly bunny! ;)

Latest posts

Back