The Adventures of Mouse, Chalk, Barney and Snowy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am ALWAYS amazed at your pictures (and jealous of them too)....they come out so beautiful - even the blurry ones....

You have adorable bunnies.

Those picturesa are adorable! I love the first picture of Chalk (plus the chinning picture)! I love Mouse's "Enough Already" one, and any picture of Snowy and Barney together made me go "eee!". :) I love Chalk, the nosy neighbor! :p

Hehe!

Ok guys, I don't have that many pictures uploaded at the moment, but here's what Snowy got up to the other day. Yes, Snowy! Usually so well-behaved, neat and tidy, beautiful Snowy. She stole the magazine- pulled it off the shelf under the coffee table, and, well, you can see the results for yourself:

Hello! Present for you!

IMG_0565.jpg

You don't like it? I learnt if from Mouse and Chalk- they do stuff like this all the time!

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0563.jpg

Hmm, I can see you're not impressed...

IMG_0562.jpg

*hangs head in shame*

IMG_0561.jpg

I'm sorry!

IMG_0560.jpg

I do have some proper pictures, not taken on my iPhone of the bunnies that I haven't uploaded yet, I might upload them tonight! :)

Aww! Poor Snowy just wanted to redecorate for you! She looks so crestfallen and unloved. Bring her here. She'll be loved! (Don't forget Barney, too! :p)

Woah, I haven't updated in here properly for a long time!

Last Saturday it was Mouse and Chalk's 2nd Gotcha Day, although I was a terrible bunny mummy and forgot, thinking it was the Sunday. To make up, I had to think quick, and decided to let them have a banana treat.

This is very overdue, but I've been really sick this past week with sinusitis, on top of an ear infection in both ears that hadn't quite cleared up. :(

Here are the pictures! Please excuse my not-so-pretty face in some of them, Steve was taking the pictures and I didn't realise I was in them until it was too late...

IMG_2402.jpg

IMG_2407.jpg

IMG_2411-1.jpg

IMG_2412.jpg

IMG_2429-1.jpg

My favourite:

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2416.jpg

IMG_2419.jpg

IMG_2420.jpg

IMG_2422.jpg

Widdle tongue!!

IMG_2423.jpg

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2425.jpg

IMG_2427.jpg

I can't believe it's been over 2 years since baby Mouse and baby Chalk came into our home! We've never been the same since- they are a joy to watch every day, and we love them so much :)

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
kherrmann3 wrote:
They're so cute! And what's with this "not-so-pretty" face of yours? You look great, as always! :)
:yeahthat:
Lol, thanks guys! It's just a bad angle- from the side and my face angle makes me end up with about 4 chins, and generally not look that good! It's nowhere near as bad as the pictures I've just posted in Dotty's blog that I'm in though lol...

sharlaelizabeth wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:Oh, Snowy! At least you know she has great taste in magazines ;)

The banana pictures are fantastic. Happy Belated Gotcha Day, Mouse & Chalk! :bunnydance:
Lol! That's the good thing- it was a geeky magazine that my husband reads! Not important to me at all lol! :D

Thank you as well! :)

sharlaelizabeth wrote:
lol It's Wired, right?
LOL! Caught out! I must admit I said it was geeky assuming it was because he's a web developer and it's the sort of thing he would read... I have to say I don't actually know anything about the magazine LOL! :biggrin2: :embarrassed:

A proper picture update tonight! I took some pictures of the bunnies earlier this evening.

Barney and Snowy's turned out blurry, I took them really quickly and didn't really think about the settings or anything lol.

Here they are, the cuddly pair:

IMG_2431.jpg

IMG_2437.jpg

IMG_2438.jpg

IMG_2439.jpg

Snowy got scared and ran under the table:

IMG_2440.jpg

Barney stayed to brave the camera one more time:

IMG_2441.jpg

They both look really chubby in those pictures! They're not chubby in real-life at all, although they are very, very fluffy lol. Barney has a big moo-lap but it's more fur than anything else.

Here are Mouse and Chalk- I just couldn't resist when I saw Chalk sleeping peacefully in the hay basket, and Mouse stood over grooming her- our 2 girls are such a sweet pair when they want to be!

IMG_2432.jpg

Look at Mouse's mouth! So cute! :hearts: She was in mid-groom of Chalk's ears when I took these couple:

IMG_2433.jpg

IMG_2434.jpg

IMG_2435.jpg

IMG_2436.jpg

IMG_2442.jpg

Hey! What do you want?

IMG_2443.jpg

IMG_2444.jpg

I said HEY!

IMG_2446.jpg

Sleepy Chalk:

IMG_2448.jpg

Grated bunny!

IMG_2450.jpg

And now, the cutest picture EVER. Chalk woke up, and in a rare act of affection, she licked my finger. She likes to lick my nose, but normally she nibbles my finger. Well, not today!

IMG_2451.jpg

:D:D:D

Latest posts

Back