The Adventures of Mouse, Chalk, Barney and Snowy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kherrmann3 wrote:
Really? Long holiday! I hope they're having fun! :D

Yep we're still on holiday- we left for a week. I posted about it in LYHD but I don't think many people saw as I only got a couple of replies. We leave tomorrow. We've had a brilliant time but missed the buns lots! I'm assured that they're doing great though. Will try and update with recent pics when we get back.

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
The bunnies might be doing good but do you know the state of your pillow case?

Hehe no I didn't dare ask! But my mum was sweeping the bedroom yesterday and dotty nipped her as if to say 'oi! Leave that and give me a cuddle!' so the sweping didn't get done :p

kherrmann3 wrote:
Sorry I missed your thread, Jen! I haven't had a computer up until a few days ago! Where did you go and was it fun? :D

Aww don't worry about it! Lots of people did- I assumed it was just either one of those busy days, either that or nobody was going to miss me! *walks away with stick and little polka-dot pouch tied to the end*

We have been in Windermere, in the Lake District, which is in the north of England. Steve booked a little cottage for a week as my surprise birthday present! We have had some fantastic weather. We're driving back down right now but I've been throwing up and fainting this morning for some reason so it's not the most fun journey! I cannot wait to have bunny cuddles! My mum tells me the petsitter has done a great job and the place is spotless!

Long time since update!! :shock:

I have some pictures uploading right now, although I'm not sure if they'll be done in time for tonight or it they'll be posted tomorrow or not :)

I totally redid the flooring for the cages the other day downstairs. Mouse and Chalk have just got no litter training whatsoever and the floor of their cage got so yucky with pee, even though we constantly cleaned it up. We'd come down in the morning to find it covered with poo, hay pulled out of the litter tray, all peed on top of. Plus, they'd drag lettuce etc out of their bowl and 'soak' it in the pee! :shock::shock:

We have a new flooring of laminate boards, with a shower curtain underneath to stop any pee soaking through to the floor underneath. And an extra litter tray! ;) Fingers crossed it works!

We've also moved Barney and Snowy to the other wall, next to the TV unit. They were doing ok next to Mouse and Chalk but both the cages next to each other got in the way of the cupboard that we keep the hay and vaccuum cleaner in, and it was a real pain to try and squeeze in through the gap all the time. They were not happy at first with their new home, but they seem to have settled in nicely now (they also have new flooring and protective shower curtain under-layer). It's exactly the same cage, just moved!

Will be posting pictures of them in the garden shortly!

Pictures!!

Firstly, Dotty was not present outside because she hid under the bed like a stroppy teenager and refused to come out- so she wont be featured in these pictures in this blog or hers! :(

Secondly, pretty much the whole time, Snowy was like this:

P1010538.jpg

It was a hot day, and Mouse and Chalk decided to sleep head-to-tail, as usual, but because of the heat, I guess they wanted a wall between them?

P1010535.jpg

Cheeky Chalk (is there another kind?!)

P1010539.jpg

P1010541.jpg

Chalk trying to relax, but her sister having other ideas:

P1010543.jpg

'What happened?!'

P1010544.jpg

A bit of grooming and some sisterly love :hearts:

P1010547.jpg

P1010548.jpg

:hearts:

P1010549.jpg

P1010551.jpg

P1010552.jpg

P1010553.jpg

Must.....

P1010554.jpg

Groom!

P1010555.jpg

P1010557.jpg

The last 2 are blurry because I was sat far away and have rubbish hand control!

I have more pics to post soon! :D

Deary me- long time no update! (And no reply- sorry guys, and thank you for the comments!)

I have pictures of the 4 in the garden yesterday. We're starting with Mouse and Chalk I think... And many close-us of Chalkie!!

IMG_1827.jpg

'MINE!!'

IMG_1828.jpg

IMG_1829.jpg

IMG_1830.jpg

IMG_1831.jpg

IMG_1832.jpg

IMG_1833.jpg

Mouse: 'I go dis way, yeah?'

IMG_1834.jpg

IMG_1836.jpg

Sisters together (snoozy Dotty in the background!):

IMG_1838.jpg

IMG_1839.jpg

IMG_1842.jpg

IMG_1843.jpg

IMG_1845.jpg

IMG_1847.jpg

IMG_1848.jpg

IMG_1852.jpg

'ENOUGH ALREADY!!'

IMG_1853.jpg

IMG_1857.jpg

And now, for some Barney and Snowy pictures!!

'Erm, the cheeky bunny is trying to steal our limelight...'

IMG_1889.jpg

'Who ISSSS SHEEEEEEEE?!!' (Big Brother 2006 reference there if you can spot it! :p)

IMG_1890.jpg

IMG_1897.jpg

Pretty Snowy :)

IMG_1898.jpg

And you'll have to wait for me to upload the others, but I do have some Snowy Binky pictures! :)

slavetoabunny wrote:
Great pictures Jen, but we need more Dotty!!!! I wish I could take the bunnies outside like that, but it's still way too hot here. Your grass is so nice and green too.
Dotty has had lots of updates this week! Here:

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=42311&forum_id=6&page=5

I do have more pictures of her to post, of her sat on the garden table again, but I felt guilty for leaving out the other 4!

And it's funny, I always think our grass doesn't look that green at all, compared to our neighbours! It's gotten a lot nicer looking recently, thanks to all the rain.... :rollseyes

slavetoabunny wrote:
Woops! I just remembered Dotty has her very own blog. I went there and ooohed and aahhhed over all her pics!
Lol! I keep thinking I should merge the 2 to avoid confusion, but I'm scared of merging threads, plus I'd end up with a 10-page blog with lots of references to 'the other blog' that wouldn't make sense lol.... :p

More Barney and Snowy pictures!

Tiny Barney:

IMG_1900.jpg

Hoppy Snowy:

IMG_1901.jpg

Blurry binky:

IMG_1902.jpg

IMG_1904.jpg

Barney:

IMG_1905.jpg

IMG_1907.jpg

'I'm a good bunny!'