The Adventures of Mouse, Chalk, Barney and Snowy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouse_chalk

Reaction score
SO! It's New Year, and I thought I would start a new blog to celebrate! :D

The old blog, is here:

Jen's Cheeky Bristolian Bunners

And the even older one:

The Chronicles of Mouse and Chalk

Since the 2 pairs unbonded themselves randomly in November, it's been very different in our house. Now they both have cages in the living room, but they are on different walls, and completely seperate so that they can't fight through the bars :( When one pair is out, we have a NIC gate that goes round the other cage, and then when the other pair is out, the gate is moved, etc. It was so upsetting at the time, and I was heartbroken having to seperate them, but I've got over it a bit now, and it's odd because they do seem really happy in their pairs. Mouse and Chalk are very close and cuddly still, and Barney and Snowy just seem to kiss non-stop lol :p Both pairs binky non-stop when they're out. Barney and Snowy can be left out all night to play because they're very trustworthy, which is great for them, and means that Mouse and Chalk get slightly longer out during the day. So everybun is happy :)

Mouse and Chalk's cage- the one on the left:

IMG_8094.jpg

Barney and Snowy's cage:

IMG_8093.jpg

To kick off the new blog, here are a few recent pictures of Chalk that I took but never got round to posting!!

IMG_8158.jpg

IMG_8163.jpg

IMG_8171.jpg

And in a bit I'll post some SUPER CUTE pictures of Steve cuddling Snowy! :D

Ok, so as promised here are the pictures of Steve and Snowy! I think it was the day before Christmas Eve, and I was in the kitchen making Ina Garten's Cheddar and Dill scones (she's like, my hero!) and he just appeared in the doorway behind me. I downed tools and ran for the camera lol.

IMG_8266.jpg

IMG_8268.jpg

IMG_8269.jpg

IMG_8272.jpg

IMG_8266.jpg

IMG_8273.jpg

Isn't she pretty? I honestly just look at her and can't understand how anybody could have said she's ugly and not wanted her.... She really is such a pretty bunny. :)

A snowy hug is not just for Christmas Eve. We had a very very long hug yesterday. By the end of it I was more covered in white hairs than she was.

She is such a lovely bunny.

Isn't having white rabbits great! Especially when you wear a black t-shirt and when you put the bun back its changed color to white.:)

Great job starting the blog Jen :D

I love the pictures!!!! Snowy is absolutly beautiful!!

Some people just have something against bunnies with red eyes, they were all the range here for awhile but no one wants them now. I think she's gorgeus!

Thank you! :D

Today has been a fairly productive day overall!

Mouse and Chalk went for their vaccinations this afternoon- they had Myxi 2 weeks ago and they had VHD today. They've been a little bit quiet bless them, but no limpy paws yet. Then after that we went to stock up on litter in The Range, and then went to some local greengrocers to stock up on veg. We're trying to cut down on our bunny costs, and supermarkets are just so much more expensive. We found that the greengrocers had much better fruit and veg and cheaper too! Then we went to Ikea to try and get a litter tray with a big lip over the side that they had before, to try and stop Mouse's digging marathon every night, but they had sold out. Mouse and Chalk win again! :X Since then we've been tidying and I'm pleased to say that the house isn't quite right yet, but it's looking a whole lot better and cleaner. Phew!

When they come out to play again (currently snoozing lol even though their cage is wide open!) I'll take some piccies of them and post. Mouse hasn't been seen for far too long I don't think :p

:biggrin2:

He looks so cute holding a bunny like that.

YAY! The pictures uploaded! Prepare for Mouse and Chalk cuteness overload! :biggrin2:

Chalk sniffing my jeans:

IMG_8316.jpg

IMG_8318.jpg

IMG_8319.jpg

Mouse having a nom:

IMG_8320.jpg

Do you mind? I was nomming!

IMG_8321.jpg

I wasn't bugging Snowy. No mummy :angel:

IMG_8322.jpg

She was bugging Snowy! I saw her!

IMG_8323.jpg

Eating the tube that is positioned in the 'fence'

IMG_8324.jpg

Mouse actually using the litter tray- SHOCK! :shock:

IMG_8325.jpg

Hellooo mummy!

IMG_8326.jpg

Bye mummy!

IMG_8327.jpg

A little privacy please?

IMG_8328.jpg

Me too, I'm showering!

IMG_8329.jpg

Just looking grumpy:

IMG_8330.jpg

IMG_8334.jpg

Cutest picture EVER!

IMG_8335.jpg

What? I wasn't being cute!

IMG_8336.jpg

Sleepy!

IMG_8338.jpg

And a final parting shot from Mouse....

IMG_8340.jpg

:D

Your bunny Mouse is quite likemy rabbitexcept Thumper has a shorter face

GEDC0134.jpg

GEDC0143.jpg

Mouse and Chalk have been quiet the past couple of days..... I think their VHD jab has taken it out of them somewhat.... It did the same last year, bless them. They were really slow to eat yesterday but at least they're eating now. No binkies today! :(

I did get some very cute pictures of Barney and Snowy yesterday though... I have videos too but Photobucket wont upload them for some reason :? In the meantime just pictures!

Snowy asleep on the Binky Mat. She tucks her 'repaired ear' behind her quite often... bless!

IMG_8384.jpg

IMG_8385.jpg

Barney next to her:

IMG_8388.jpg

Just Snowy generally being pretty :)

IMG_8394.jpg

IMG_8395.jpg

IMG_8397.jpg

It's really blurry, but I thought that Barney claiming my slipper was cute all the same :p

IMG_8398.jpg

Posing:

IMG_8403.jpg

They love sitting together!

IMG_8405.jpg

More of fluffy Barney posing:

IMG_8410.jpg

IMG_8414.jpg

IMG_8416.jpg

And finally, a couple of Snowy looking cute! Look at her ear! It's almost completely normal! She has a slight 'bend' in it, but the fur is growing back nicely, and she barely has a scar there. We were talking to the vet who stitched her up on Friday, and she was saying that she's so surprised it's healed so well, because she really didn't think that with all the trauma, that part of her ear would survive :tears2: Bless our Snowy and her super healing powers!

IMG_8419.jpg

IMG_8420.jpg

IMG_8421.jpg

And that's all the pictures for now! Enjoy! :D

Looking at the pictures now, they look quite blurry :? I think my photography 'skils' have slipped somewhat!

I will try and get less blurry ones next time.... :?

A note from teh bunny napper known as MyLOVEABLES!!:

If you recieved this message your bunny have been napped..

:D

Even though you see your bunny it is not YOURS... it is a look alike of your bunners..

so g'luck finding your real bunny

Love The bunny napper.

x

MWAH

How much does Barney weigh.

Latest posts

Back