The adventures of Esta!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hartleybun wrote:
Jeff_F wrote:
MagnoliaDee wrote:
Yay for Esta... that ouchie looks painfull!!!

May I suggest that you might want to give her a pellet that doesn't contain all those colourful bits.
I just fixed that situation.

Jeff ;)

what makes me think esta's gotten jeff wrapped round her pretty paw already?:p glad things are going ok:)

She sure does!! LOL :biggrin2:

Esta: Well, I'm doing just fine. My daddy has been feeding me and I'm happy with the food so far. Lots of veggies and fruit. Oh and hay and pellets.

I have a nice place to live and I want to see Aunt Jenny.

Jeff: Esta is such a wonderful bunny!!! All I can say is she's just a gem and I love her so much. The wound is nasty but she takes her meds with no issues and it's working. I got a big help from the vet on the bill and I really think that Oak Ridge Veterinarian Hospital is the BEST!!

Jeff, Jenny and of course Esta!!

:biggrin2:

I am so happy that it is all working out. It is great to know that you have a veterinarian you are able to trust to take good care of Esta. :D

Glad to hear that you are really enjoying Esta's company!!! Is she starting to bond with you already? I suppose she can't show off her binky skills until the cone comes off. When you get your first binky, let us know.... Those first binkies are always heart warmers because then you really know she is happy and loves her new home. ;)

myheart

Jeff_F wrote:
Esta: Well, I'm doing just fine. My daddy has been feeding me and I'm happy with the food so far. Lots of veggies and fruit. Oh and hay and pellets.

Jeff: Esta is such a wonderful bunny!!! All I can say is she's just a gem and I love her so much. The wound is nasty but she takes her meds with no issues and it's working. I got a big help from the vet on the bill and I really think that Oak Ridge Veterinarian Hospital is the BEST!!

I hate to say but that is the vet that pretty much told by them I was stupid because I required all rabbits to be fixed, the topic was in the general rabbit online forum.

Esta: I saw my bunny Dr the other day and I'm doing just fine. In two weeks I see him again and I hope to be doing just as well. My bunny daddy loves me and that's all that matters. Oh and my aunt jenny is so nice to me. She gave me some apples today and I'm so happy!!

Esta

HopsandLops wrote:
Jeff_F wrote:

I hate to say but that is the vet that pretty much told by them I was stupid because I required all rabbits to be fixed, the topic was in the general rabbit online forum.

FWIW, I've not had an issue with them to date. And I took a cat to them as well and they took great care of her as well.

Jeff

are glad to read you are settling in with your new servant:) dont let his training slip - as we english buns say "give them an inch and they take a mile" luv roxy

That is so great to hear that every one is settling in!!! I am so glad that Esta is doing so well and that she is healingl!!! Does she still have to wear the cone? If she does, how is she managing with it... still able to eat and drink with it?

Sounds like Esta not only has you wrapped around her paw, but Auntie Jenny as well!!! :pGood job Esta taking control of the household so soon! ;):D

myheart

myheart wrote:
That is so great to hear that every one is settling in!!! I am so glad that Esta is doing so well and that she is healingl!!! Does she still have to wear the cone? If she does, how is she managing with it... still able to eat and drink with it?

Sounds like Esta not only has you wrapped around her paw, but Auntie Jenny as well!!! :pGood job Esta taking control of the household so soon! ;):D

myheart

She does have to wear a cone but she does so well with it. She can eat and drink with no issues. Yea, Jenny loves animals as much as I do. OH and I let her out of the cage to hop around and she found a nice place that she loves.

Jeff:)

myheart wrote:
Sorry, I can't wait any longer.... must.... have....pictures.... of ..... ESTA!!!!!

:p... or at least an update....

myheart

LOL.. Esta is doing just fine. She's settled in perfectly and her boo boo is healing so well. She has to see the vet again next Tuesday but all should go well.

She loves her apples and carrots. It's funny how she knows when I'm getting a piece ready for her.

She is so darn cute... oh a word from Esta:

Esta: I like it here so far. My daddy(slave) give me lots of love and fruit. YUM!!
I wish I saw my aunt Jenny more I miss her a lot. :( But when she's here she really loves me. :):)

Esta

What a lucky girl getting a whole apple to herself. I bet she is just going wild with that!!! :p

I hope you don't mind my asking, because a lady never tells her age or weight, but how much how much does Esta weigh? I am just not sure how big I should make her when I think about her. Being a NZ, I have to guess about seven pounds of beautiful Esta to snuggle on. :D

myheart

Latest posts

Back