The adventures of Esta!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Esta, that's great your feeling better.Hope you get to come home soon to your daddy & aunt jenny :)

HopsandLops wrote:
I have to say she was cared for and we were told by the vet what to do. Our vet did look at it and it wasn't that bad, and I have pictures to that affect, as it was just about 1-2 ins at the most when it happened. I made sure that Jeff knew she needed vet care soon, and even offered to take her yesterday but Jeff wanted her yesterday, not a week from now. I also offered to help Jeff with the vet bill and give him any meds I had left over in my home for her. I honestly wouldn't of let her go if I knew it was this bad, because I loved Ester (her first name) more then anything and this is making me feel horrible, not to mention look like a horrible person.
I don't think your a bad person I think something happened and a bunny owner wanted to care for it himself knowing how much you have done for her already.

I think your rescue is great and I would adopt from you in a heartbeat.

Keep your head up your not a bad person:hug:

Esta: I got good news today!! I get to go home to be with my daddy!! I just hope he has a nice carrot waiting for me! I really could use one right about now. :biggrin2:

I also hope my Aunt Jenny is ok. She is sick and not doing well. :(

Jeff: I just can not wait for Esta to come home. This is a big day for us.

Jeff

Yay Esta!! Be a good girl for your daddy and Aunt Jenny.

Awe... Look at her!!! She is beautiful!!! I can't wait for all of the great pics that willget posted!! I hope she enjoys her new home with you.

Congratulationson finding each other!! :bunny18

myheart

Yay for Esta... that ouchie looks painfull!!!

May I suggest that you might want to give her a pellet that doesn't contain all those colourful bits.

MagnoliaDee wrote:

May I suggest that you might want to give her a pellet that doesn't contain all those colourful bits.

mine love their pellets! im one bad bun mum if we run out and dont drive thru the night to get some:biggrin2:

Awesome Jeff :bunnydance:... wasn't sure if I should say something or not :biggrin2:. But I can tell you just want to do your very best for Esta!!!

Jeff_F wrote:
MagnoliaDee wrote:

I just fixed that situation.

Jeff ;)

what makes me think esta's gotten jeff wrapped round her pretty paw already?:p glad things are going ok:)

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
hartleybun wrote:
what makes me think esta's gotten jeff wrapped round her pretty paw already?:p glad things are going ok:)
Well you know a pretty paw can cause a man's mind to go to mush!
LOL, ask my hubby about how he caters to his 4 girls. He really embarrases me.

MagnoliaDee wrote:
Awesome Jeff :bunnydance:... wasn't sure if I should say something or not :biggrin2:. But I can tell you just want to do your very best for Esta!!!

She's happy with the new pellets for sure!! :bunnydance: She had some fruit and loved it!!

Esta is a happy bunny!

Latest posts

Back