The adventures of Esta!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff_F

Reaction score
Hi.. I'm Jeff the slave of Esta and here are her adventures.

Date: 9/7/09....

Esta: Well, I'm finding out that I have a new home to go to soon. Could be Thursday and I'm both nervous and excited. I really want a forever home and a loving owner/slave. Giggle!! :D I'm a loving bun and I hope my slave has lots of carrots ready for me!!

Jeff: I can't wait to get Esta. I plan on spoiling her rotten and giving her the forever home she wants and needs. :) It's been a while since I had a bunny and this looks like a gem. So it's t-minus 2 days to new bunny day!!

Jeff and Esta!!!

moz-screenshot.png
:bunnydance:

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Who's more excited?

Well have to wait to find out:biggrin2:

Welcome and great start to a really exciting blog it looks like

Esta: I'm excited to get a new forever home!! :biggrin2::bunnydance: I just hope my new slave is good to me and has lots and lots of carrots ready for me!!

Jeff: I'm excited and I get her Thursday!! My friend Jenny is going with me to pick her up in Knoxville TN from Hops and Lops.

:inlove::inlove:

I always see all of the beautiful bunners that Hops and Lops have on Petfinder.... I wish I lived closer to snap some of thoselil' sweetiesup!!! Good luck with the new adoption!!! :biggrin2:

myheart

myheart wrote:
I always see all of the beautiful bunners that Hops and Lops have on Petfinder.... I wish I lived closer to snap some of thoselil' sweetiesup!!! Good luck with the new adoption!!! :biggrin2:

myheart

Thanks.. I get Esta Thursday! My friend Jenny is going with me to pick up Esta!

Jeff :bunnydance:

hello esta - we like carrots too tho' our hoomin never gives us enough:X keep gettin some excuse about a balanced diet:grumpy: doesnt she know thats a carrot in each paw! love roxy and hartleybun rex

hartleybun wrote:
hello esta - we like carrots too tho' our hoomin never gives us enough:X keep gettin some excuse about a balanced diet:grumpy: doesnt she know thats a carrot in each paw! love roxy and hartleybun rex
Hi roxy and hartleybun rex...

That's a good idea. ;) I remind my slave/daddy that he has to keep me healthy and that's the best thing for me. I love to have two carrots in each paw all the time!! Giggle

Love Esta :D

Esta: Well, it's about 24 Hours before I go to my new home and I'm starting to get excited and I doubt I will sleep tonight!! I can't wait to meet my new dad and aunt Jenny!! :D

Jeff: I agree, I doubt I'll sleep much to night and I have everything set up for Esta! Jenny is going with me to pick her up tomorrow!

:inlove::bunnydance:

I can not wait to see Esta in her forever home!

that's great Esta... now we just need to know what Jeff is thinking/doing!!! Hurry up already Jeff and go and get her!!!!

Latest posts

Back