Surprise Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgive me if you have already answered this already earlier in the thread, but are planning on keeping some of them?

Bless you for taking care of all of the fosters plus your own. I'm sure it has to be a lot of work! Is the Humane Society able to help you with cages, hay, food...etc. or does that fall on you?

The babies are gorgeous as always!

Oh my goodness, you are a fostering beast! Lol. Kudos to you for taking in yet more buns.

Your babies are seriously adorable. They are getting so big.

We are hoping to be able to keep at least 2. We run into issues because I keep all my rabbits inside... So keeping too many takes up places for rescued rabbits. As we all know, sadly, people are more willing to take a baby rabbit, than a full grown homeless one.

I'm currently expanding my huge tower cage right now. Which is frustrating to me. Stresses everyone out.
No the humane doesn't help with anything. When I find a home for rescues I usually get at least $5 donation. It helps a little with only the pellet food cost. My rabbits are on pro mana. But that's about it. And that's even if I can find the bun a home. I currently have a jersey wooly mix that bites until it gets blood. I can't rehome that one. I'm terrified of him myself.

I put them in a smaller cage while I made them a four foot cage. They have become so active!
[ame]http://youtu.be/gp3wTaF7sGI[/ame]

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1392522820.947430.jpg

The humane society dropped off the rescue rabbits a couple hours ago. Both are male. One is a lionhead, and the other is a rex. I will take pictures of them tomorrow. I really like the rex. He has a marble look, and he loves attention.

Look forward to seeing the new buns, don't know how you do it, it must keep you really busy, they are all so lucky. I will so miss these little ones when they all go to new homes.

The two fosters the humane society brought me. I'm falling for the rex mix. He is very sweet and beautiful.
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1392654657.107295.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1392654671.459111.jpg
I may keep him. I'm thinking of names. Basil?

Now this guy is adorable. But he sprays pee everywhere. Including my face! ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1392654705.205403.jpg

Yea, I don't think he will be going anywhere lol He's smaller than Peaches. And when I rub my hand over his fur it feels like rex soft, but it also has rougher hairs sticking up.

The more I see these, I tell you I am smitten. They are just gorgeous. The liitle one with the spot on his face and my favourite little black and white one doing binky 500s. Mom is lovely, great to see her grooming the babies...keep them coming please, I cannot get enough.

Missed a page again. The new two are lovely, I couldn't choose but the fluffy one reminds me of Bandy. You'll be sleeping in a tent in the garden soon lol :p

All the babies are girls except for the grey and the brown baby. I was so surprised.

Oh, they are so adorable! I want them!!!! lol Oh, how I do wish I had room for more! Loved the last videos too! First one, I would title "Bunny Guard." LOL That little bunny is like saying, "I'm the guard over my bunny kingdom & nobunny or doggie gets past me without the right password!' lol Second video, that baby bun is saying "Oh, mom! Not in front of the camera!" lol

Latest posts

Back