Surprise Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Tammy, that's some amazing talent!! At least it keeps you warm.

Well... Hasn't gotten to the point of letting them go yet haha I honestly don't know how it will happen. I'm going to be bawling my eyes out.

Your bunnies are adorable! You're right at the time they are the most fun. Very curious and adventurous, but will still snuggle. Once they hit about 5 weeks they are far to wiggly for snuggling and just want to play, usually :) But even just watching them play is a blast, as they popcorn and zip around as fast as they can.

One thing you may need to do in their cage is place a barrier of some sort that goes a little higher up along the bottom of their cage grid. It looks like they are still small enough to slip through those grid holes, or even get their head stuck. Strips of cardboard zip tied along the bottom 4-6 inches should manage to prevent this until they are too big to fit through or get stuck anymore.

What a beautiful, pleasant surprise! They are so adorable, I love them! The one with the mild stripe, and spots all over the back, looks just like my Buster! (He's a Dwarf X Lop) It is so fascinating to see what he may have looked like as a baby!

Do you know what you are going to do with these young'ins as they grow up? Are any being kept by you guys? Golly they are so adorable I'm sort of jealous :$ Please keep us updated on how they are doing! :)

Woops, silly me didn't see how long and old this thread was! hehe. I love the black and white one! Aw, I wish I were close enough to adopt it! :)

Post a picture of your little guy!! I would like to see what my baby will look like full grown. We are keeping at least two of them!

Gorgeous video, it certainly brings back memories of mine when the were that small. They are all so cute but I still love the black and white one, wish I was nearer :)

[ame]http://youtu.be/XK5BgZbJ6XE[/ame]

17 days old. I opened up the level below Peaches and the babies so she can move between the top and bottom to get a break from the babies. She was sleeping in her litter box to get a break, but now they can climb into it.

They just keep getting cuter! You seem like such a good bunny "Grandma."

These videos are just too much cuteness for me...those little hops and bursts of speed, I could watch them all day lol.

Omg "grandma"! I never thought about it that way. I feel old.

They crack me up.

Baby Coco, ten minutes ago.
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1392162580.701522.jpg

OMG!!! That video is just too darn cute, they are so sweet and innocent! I'm very glad you got them all excellent homes. :)

OMG!!! is right....I wish i could have watched mine grow up it looks like soo much entertainment :hearts

Tammy B after buying out my local kmart of their grids.... I learned that if you order them online, they will ship them to your house for free if you spend 59 dollars or more. That may be a good idea for you.

:woohoo Woke up to electricity, water, internet & your video now working! Great video! Glad I finally got to see it! Those are the cutest little buns! I bet you spend hours just watching them, in between your housework & other work! lol I think you have at least one little digger in the bunch! lol If you need a name for him, I suggest Digby! Can't remember which old classic novel the name is from but the name has stuck in my mind! lol Well, now I know what I will be thinking/going crazy trying to remember while snowed/iced in! lol Think it was an Alexander Dumas but I still can't remember the name of that book & they even made it into a movie which wasn't nearly as good as the book, of course. Oh well, have a great day & enjoy every moment of those adorable babies that you can!

Lol that sounds very familiar!! Their mother is a digger.... And she drives me crazy with it haha

[ame]http://youtu.be/FtqEBjpOANw[/ame]

I'm getting ready to upload a video of them from day 1 to day 18 in .15 sec clips.

Latest posts

Back