Surprise Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wait until 8 weeks, and I've always felt that is best for them. :) It gives them time to fully adjust to life in itself and then worry about new homes!

Ok good. I've seen some posts that say 12 weeks. What age do you recommend separating genders?

Well, it depends on what your rabbits are. Mine are French Lops, so they reach sexual maturity at 8-months. I've left genders together until the male was 8 months, and never had any problems. But, if you have netherland dwarfs, obviously they will have to be separated sooner! ;)

I have no idea what my babies are lol Rex and lionhead mix of some sort.

They are gorgeous and my two fave ones together in the second pic. Love mom and baby together as well. I will so miss all this baby cuteness as they grow :)

It's so hard to get pictures now!!! Well I have a pregnant foster. So hopefully her babies survive. I know nothing of her past or true age... So I'm worried.

I never tire of seeing them. Love the avatar of little Freckles, she´s got such a super cute face :bunnyheart

4 weeks old today. I'm going to put babies in their own cage for half the day so Peaches can start getting small breaks from them.
[ame]http://youtu.be/9243tLNPKqQ[/ame]

Haha they're so cute! Love the one left out that just shoves his way to the food! Looks like your Rex is a harlequin. Very pretty.

They are so funny! I watch them all day. You think she's harlequin? I've been wondering. I wonder what the babies coats will be like. I'm hoping for smooth short.
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1393087292.498249.jpg

I just want to pick her up and smoosh her, she is so gorgeous. I so look forward to see her growing up :)

Latest posts

Back