Surprise Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That video was so cute! Love watching a pile of wriggling, squirming baby bunnies grow into their own personalities. One of the brown striped ones reminds me of my Felix, darting back and forth! :)

Aww it reminds me of when my sister's bunny had babies! Completely unexpected too. They're so cute :)

Tammy B after buying out my local kmart of their grids.... I learned that if you order them online, they will ship them to your house for free if you spend 59 dollars or more. That may be a good idea for you.

Awesome that may be the idea as i am so far away from everything..Sigh..
i would like him to have more room to run around when i am busy working or out ...I can't leave him to run the house when i can't watch him as he's not completely litterbox trained yet but it's coming :)
Still has some recovering time left but it won't be too long before he's back to being 100% heathy and good to go:biggrin:

Crystalkate, I woke up this morning and found Fluttershy's potty tray full of hay and hair. I should have babies coming soon. Looking at how much yours have grown, and how beautiful they look, its going to be heartbreaking to give them up.

She had 3, only 1 has is still alive. I don't believe she's having any more. I'm hoping that the last one it make it through the night.

That video was adorable! I need a baby bunny now. Lol

Fluttershy, I am so sorry to hear about your babies. I am keeping my fingers crossed for the last little one. Hang in there. :(

Oh FlutterShy, I pray the little one makes it. That will be one spoiled baby! Did you post a picture?

Just got word from the humane society. I'll have two more foster rabbits coming home with me. They think they are both male. I'm not sure. Guess I'll find out soon enough. Time to build a cage for them.

I just love the videos. Love the little one who nearly falls backwards, too sweet. Keep them coming pleaaaaase :p

The little one is good so far, still alive and moving. I soooo happy!!!!! I'll be posting pic soon.

FlutterShy: I am so sorry to hear about your other babies. I am glad the one seems to be doing well! It definitely will be a spoiled little one, no?! Haha!

CrystalKate: Wow! Like you're own little rescue society going on, there, huh? How exciting! :) You must be reaching near max capacity...picture updates, of course! I love hearing about all your little fellows :)

FlutterShy!! Please pictures. I've been waiting all day to see the new little one!

My max has been and gone lol. I think I'm in managing mode now. I have been starring at my living room debating if I should build another one of my tower condos, or make room. I have to keep them far enough away from my current rabbits in case one is sick. Ugh my poor living room. I have someone coming to pick up a little boy I've had for 3 weeks. He passed his two week isolation, and he is fairly tame, so he's ready. That will free up one spot. Hopefully I can keep them together for a bit. Currently, they are living in plastic crates with lids on them. I have no idea how social they will be. It's always a worry when I take in biters... Because you really can never rehome them.

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1392435025.972188.jpg
My step daughter can barely fit more than one in her hands now.
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1392435062.407615.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1392435082.800345.jpg
Freckles - pretty sure she's a girl.
The brown and the grey baby are boys. I was able to tell on them finally.
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1392435131.815308.jpg
Coco is a girl

Back