Surprise Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I didn't read the whole post. I was excited you lives in ky. Lol if you get any fosters and need to find them homes let me know and I'll ask around to see if anyone can take them.

Thank you!! That's crazy you live so close. Lex is 15 min from me.

Yea I know:) awesome. I'm a bunny love too:) I have a mixed bunny. He's 7 months old. He is mixed with lionhead.

Here is a photo of him when he was tiny. We went to see him and play with him a few times before bringing him home. He was so fuzzy and cute. Now all he has is the Mohawk:( ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1393294339.976113.jpg

Love all the pics and videos, gosh I wouldn't mind fostering a pregnant mum just to watch fluffy little cuties grow up! I'd never be able to part with them though. Coco's such a pretty little thing.

Ooh bunny mohawk! My bun Merlin has a tiny little one (more like a Beckham-esque fauxhawk, the top of his head looks like "}"). Don't know how he got that since he's a minilop. It's hard to get him still enough to photograph it, but it's there all right....they should get together and form a bunny punk band. Lol

💜💜 I would have to keep them all. Love my bun buns:)

Back