Storrs, Connecticut show - October 18, 2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RAL Rabbitry wrote:
Donna Bowker run with a broken castor standard rex junior doe.

Woohoo! I fell in love with a standard castor Rex not that the brokens aren't cute. If I do get a bun to show I think that will be what I get.

Rabbit people are crazy! We get up at 3 AM drive hours to a show to show our rabbits and see our friends and meet new friends in rain, snow and temps hovering around the freezing mark. Eat ice cream when we are already cold and tired, load up and drive hours to get home and make sure the rabbits are all fed, watered and comfortable before we will even consider going taking care of ourselves and can't wait to do it all over again.

Roger

FRIENDS!!!! :hugsquish:RABBITS!!!!! :happyrabbit:ICE CREAM!!!! What's not to like????

Ummm... Yeah, 3 AM.... (that's rough...) Loading over 140 lbs of rabbits intothetruck (UGH!...) 4 hour drive... (Not real fun...) Unloading over 140 lbs of rabbits intothehall...Rain, snow, freezing Temps... (shiver-shiver) Loading over 140 lbs of rabbits back intothetruck (tired!)... 4 hour drive home... (trying to keep my eyes open!)... Unloading over 140 lbs of rabbits into the barn, Feed, Water, tend all the rabbits....

But I promise you, it'sTHEBEST DAYI've had in a long time!!!!!! :biggrin2:

Best Day I've had in a long time too!

I can fix you up with mini-rex but rex would be a little harder!

RAL Rabbitry wrote:
Rabbit people are crazy! We get up at 3 AM drive hours to a show to show our rabbits and see our friends and meet new friends in rain, snow and temps hovering around the freezing mark. Eat ice cream when we are already cold and tired, load up and drive hours to get home and make sure the rabbits are all fed, watered and comfortable before we will even consider going taking care of ourselves and can't wait to do it all over again.

Roger

Roger... are you implying thatRabbit Peopleare not normal?:panic: That something is wrong with us... mentally?:brat: Hmmmmmmmm..........:ponder:

NAHhhhhhhh! I don't think so! :disgust:

I'm perfectly normal!!!!! :pinkbouce:

:roflmao:

BlueGiants wrote:
RAL Rabbitry wrote:

Roger

Roger... are you implying thatRabbit Peopleare not normal?:panic: That something is wrong with us... mentally?:brat: Hmmmmmmmm..........:ponder:

NAHhhhhhhh! I don't think so! :disgust:

I'm perfectly normal!!!!! :pinkbouce:

:roflmao:
Speak for yourself. :spintongue:tonguewiggle:purpletongue

:roflmao:......well, I THOUGHT I was normal... SIGH! ...but I'm afraid my husband agrees with you... :craziness

But that doesn't mean I'm going to give up my rabbits... or the shows... or my friends! :bunnydance:

Who wants to be normal? That would be boring!

My wife has never said it's me or the bunnies. I think she is afraid of what the answer would be LOL.

Yes I am going to Taunton and yes it will be cold LOL. I went to the Bridgton Me show lastJanuary and drove home in a blizzrd. We got 18" of snow but I couldn't miss that show.

What about all us crazy people that go to the PA convention in February. We drive 7 hours to get there and last year was the first year that we didn't have an ice storm driving there in a while. Can't miss that show either. I already have my hotel reservation.

Latest posts

Back