Starksy, Lacey & Leo's Blogage

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh thank you so much :)

Thank goodness you live so far away NZminilops, hehe. Although I know what lengths bunny nappers will go to so I have now got a padlock on the cage :)

The batteries are nearly charged, might not get chance to upload pics tonight but I'll try.

Leo did really well at the vets today. He had his VHD jab, he didn't like it and twitched a little but other than that he was really well behaved. The vet won't do the snip yet as he wants Leo to settle and make sure that his immune system is back to normal after the VHD. Sooo, we're going back in a couple of weeks for the op provided all is ok.

What a good boy Leo is :).

I have family in Scotland, I might send them around to West Midlands to do some bunnynapping for me :p.

I love big bunny mouths too! Aren't minilops just gorgeous? I could rave on and on and on and on about them for hours.

DSC01415.jpg
Hello guys

Things are fairly quiet here. I'm splitting my time between work, bunny play and study. I wish there were more hours in the day for bunny play. Leo is like a little puppy when I come home. He runs back and forth in the hutch and jumps around. When I let him out he binkies everywhere and then runs circles around me. He gets lots of love and cuddles. Within an hour he has worn himself out and retires to his hutch for a DBF! He's such a love.

Leo seems to enjoy tap dancing, or maybe it's just because he has HUGE feet;

DSC01421.jpg

He also seems to have fallen in love with our 'Welcome bunny'

DSC01418.jpg

Look at the size of those ears and that tail too :)

I'm uploading Starsky & Laceys photos so I'll pop in tomorrow to put those on as they are soooo adorable too.

They are all just gorgeous but he's just too cute! Look at that tail! and feet! and his butt when he's standing and looking over the bricks......

Hmmm I like this - guess I'll make sure it's mine!

DSC01418.jpg

Well it's been a while since I was last here. I have been terribly busy and I just don't seem to have any time. Good news is that my dad has given me a new camera so I should be able to take some good pics and the batteries last longer too!!

In the meantime, I'm busy helping my boyf make an indoor cage for Leo. I bought an indoor run for him that is plenty big enough, or so I thought!! It's 2ft high but has no roof/lid. You can see where this is going can't you....... yes, he escaped today. I heard a noise and went downstairs only to find him in the lounge!!!! He had even managed to get through a closed door. I put him back in and watched him, he did it again. He clambered up the side of the run panel like a cat and jumped over. Back to the drawing board. In fact, I'm being called back to help right now. Back soon I hope......

That's it, Leo is without balls! He seems to be doing really well. The vets charge according to the rabbits weight and I had a look - Leo is more than 4kgs now!! He is a huge lump.

Bad news on the camera, it won't work :(. I'm going to call my dad for some help. I sooooo want to take pictures of my babies.

Oh yeah, camera is working :)

Take a look at the fatter faced, larger Leo and just how relaxed he is after his neuter;

DSCF3826.jpg

Unusual tide mark on the head there Leo!

DSCF3821.jpg

DSCF3811.jpg

A couple more to follow in a mo.

Oooh, look who got a new run. He's gone from this, a 2ft run which he managed to climb up and jump over;

DSCF3818.jpg

DSCF3819.jpg

To this:

DSCF3857.jpg

What a lucky boy. He seems to be settling in well too;

DSCF3859.jpg

Leo had his post-op check at the vets today too and the vets have given him a clean bill of health. No need to go back to the nasty white coats to check again. Poor Leo was quite scared, he wee'd himself on the way there. The vet was very kind to him though and he said 'what a lovely big boy you have there'! The nurse also said he was a very handsome young man :). They love Starsky & Lacey there too. I am known as 'The' bunny woman!!

Ah thanks.

I only ever got one text about Diesel to tell me things were improving and he wouldn't be coming back to me. I'm :) he is doing well but was :( that he left. Although now Leo has stolen my heart too so I feel better.

Back