Stanley is being fixed on Wednesday.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad Stan's a man. We had over 30 bunns spayed and neutered. I understand those nervousness fairies.Very happy your hunk is altered and on the road to golden years !! Spay and neuters save lives. Give him a big manly hug. Will watch for more pictures. Cheers and TLC to your handsome fellow.

Glad to hear everything went well! :biggrin2:

Yeah, Butter was kinda "I......dun wanna eat right now:?" for a couple days after his neuter too, but he ate more when his pain meds kicked in :) Did theysend you with anything to give to him?

Huggles for the brave boy! :D
~Diana and Butter

aaaawwwww..........................:hug: for the big guy!! I'm so glad to hear all went well and Stanley's doing fine. Now a bit of recoup time at home and a lot of hugs and kisses, and he'll be right as rain again in no time at all!

(((Stanley)))

:inlove:

That's wonderful news than he came through the op so well! :biggrin2:

Is he back to his normal self yet? Eating, drinking, pooping?

Stanley is back to his old self again. He's been out in the garden today. He's eating and drinking. There was some funny noises coming from his tummy last night but all seems fine today.

A big "Yay" for Stanley! I know how you felt as i had both my boys neutered during the past 2 months! But i still cannot believe that the vets could not tell for sure his sex! It is pretty obvious if you know how to look at it! Oh yes, pics please!

OK Here you go. These were taken the day after his op.

100_0327.jpg

100_0277.jpg

100_0276.jpg

Latest posts

Back