Squished Rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSCN1397.jpg

Had to add this one i took of my babies today!!

Anna xxxxx

All the pics on here are great! I was laughing quite a bit at some of them! hehe

I took this picture of Cocoa today. While he is out playing,he has a spot next to his cage where he will tear up thecarpet. So, I moved his cage all the way over to prevent thatfrom happening. But he was still trying! LOL

298506045_0f20e65a6a.jpg

lol, this squished enough?

IMG_0266copy.jpg

You might not be able to tell, but there are 9kits in thatbasket lol, they did it themselves, but i just had to pull them outbasket and all and take a pic :D

lmao ^^
i was counting wheni seen u wrote there was 9. i have one pic of mybabys with 7 in a cowgirl hat. but it just looks like 1 fat 1:D

samixXx wrote:
lmao ^^
i was counting wheni seen u wrote there was 9. i have one pic of mybabys with 7 in a cowgirl hat. but it just looks like 1 fat 1:D

LoL, Yeah, i couldn't believe it, I was looking all round the cagethinkin nahh they can't all be squished into there but they were:Dand their mum was just hilarious coz she was just sittinthere and shaking her head at them LoL. I could just bout hear her goin'what crazzy children I have'

Oh my gosh! just look at those babies!.....they're so cute!

IMG_0266copy.jpg

Hehe look at that little grey one down the bottom..beautiful babies!!!

cheryl

These are a couple of bunnies at the shelterwhereI volunteer. Bobby was minding his ownbusiness, happily grooming, when his brother Sam suddenly squishedhimself underneath. Silly boys!

aSamsquishedcopy.jpg

Hard to believe Tumble used to be small enough to be squished by Muff!

0402d.jpg

0402e.jpg

Now who's squishing who?

buns_080206d.jpg

My squished bunny got lost in the move sooo...

Wash likes to hang out inbetween the bottom of a day bed and the roll-away that stores underneath it.

Code:

Code:
[flash=320,256][/flash]

[flash=320,256][/flash]

Back