Squished Rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pristine

hiding2.jpg

Lissa, that is the cutest picture. Did she go in from one side than come out the other? It looks like their is no room to turn around.

Soooska:apollo:

She was like 2 months old in picture! LOL She was kind of dumb and liked to squeeze herself in the tiniest places! She looked so uncomfortable but I guess she liked it there. LOL :sunshine:

When our Buttercup was a baby, we couldn't find him, we had these huge speakers with a hole probably 2 inches wide. Well as we were looking for him we saw this little nose sticking out of the hole.

We had to take the speaker apart to get him out. I don't know how these little munchkins find these places. Needless to say we stuffed the hole with facecloths. Unfortunately we didn't think to get a picture, we were too worried about him. He was probably laughing at us say "come on Mom, I got in her I know how to get out"

HoneyPot wrote:
Hey - SBR are these your buns? The first picture in here made it into infamy... http://www.cuteoverload.com has posted up the picture.

Although I don't know if I should be excited or enraged because the only 2 locations those pictures are at are here (this thread) and on my website. Anything I post to this forum is welcomed to be quoted / copied amongst members... but I do ask that people first ask permission to take the picture for thier own use - which many here already do. I guess I'm a bit disappointed that permission was not asked if taken either from this thread or from my website :?.

~Sunshine

SOOOSKA wrote:
When our Buttercup was a baby, we couldn't find him, we had these huge speakers with a hole probably 2 inches wide. Well as we were looking for him we saw this little nose sticking out of the hole.

We had to take the speaker apart to get him out. I don't know how these little munchkins find these places. Needless to say we stuffed the hole with facecloths. Unfortunately we didn't think to get a picture, we were too worried about him. He was probably laughing at us say "come on Mom, I got in her I know how to get out"

hahah! silly rabbit!

when maomaochiu was about 2 months old, he got underneaththesink in the bathroom through a 2-inch wide gap. we then heard him scratch on it and biting on it trying to get out but he was stuck. i almost got a heartattack and needless to say, tears were in my eyes.:( i asked my bf to knock the wood barrier out, but the knocking sound scared maomaochiu as we heard him panically run around inside, kicking and scratching everywhere. so finally, my bf had to break the paddle completely and got him out....... another reason for my landlord to take my deposit.

I think you should contact them and ask to remove your picture. If they don't have your permission, they shouldn't be allowed to post it! Also, I read through the comments and they're saying things like "Breeders don't care about those buns, that's why they don't care if the wire hurts their feet" or "these rabbits are being neglected" or "Meat rabbtis or pets"? I don't think it's fair, as they are judging you wrongly about this picture!

Hey Spring, I wouldn't worry too much about it,Sunnie posted at CU with the proper credits, and I've posted about future permissions, so all is good. I'veinvited them here to take a look at all of our awesomely cute bunnies!

Of course that won't stop the age-oldhouse rabbits vs. breeders stuff, but in reality, this is probably one of the only forums on the Net where we all get along!

(Okay, group hug!):group

That said, this is a great thread! (And I think Zeke should also be posted in the Disapproving Rabbits thread, it may be just because he's squished, but he looks more than disgruntled!)

sas :biggrinand the gang :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Alright, I just think it's wrong that people say netgative things thataren't true just from a picture I saw nothing wrong with.

I know, it's great! In the end it's rabbits. There are so many breeders, rescuers,bunny slaves ecthere that if it was aonly pro-rescue orpro-breeding or soemthing forum we wouldn't get the wide range ofadvice!

I'll have to see if I can spot some squished photos to add tomorrow. I always see the greatest bun moments when I don't have my camera near!

:foreheadsmack:

The owner of Cute Overload has comment moderation "off," which means that people can - and often do - say things that can be offensive. the worst posts of that kind are deleted by the site owner, and posters who persist in making comments are banned.

People sometimes make unkind comments there, but nobody can ban all unkind people from the internet.

it's so nice to see that people are friendly here, on this site.

Pipp wrote:
That said, this is a great thread! (And I think Zeke should also be posted in the Disapproving Rabbits thread, it may be just because he's squished, but he looks more than disgruntled!)
Oh, he's already a part of that thread! His squished face, and additionally the dark v-shape on his forehead (fur pattern from molting) made him look quite angry! :D

Erin

pipplop1656x12422.jpg

Does this count as 'squished?' I wanted a lop...

100_2138.jpg

100_2126.jpg

I think Dill likes being squished!

100_2133.jpg

He doesn't give as good as he gets, though. (But Sherry is a bit of a tank).

sas :)and the squishy kids :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

You want squished :shock:..... Here is Pebbles picking on my wife. :D

14678.jpg

14677.jpg

Note: No animals or humans were injured during this shoot.

Rainbows! :hbunnysmell

Latest posts

Back