Squished Rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, brace yourselfs... Some cute squished buns coming up!

PicsFeb152006013.jpg

--Dawn

Hi, I just saw this picture and I was wondering what color S'more is. Does that color have a name? It looks really pretty. So you have any pictures where you can see his head? :D Thanks!

Michelle

JimD wrote:
The bunnie mush....

attachment.php

Here is Charlie squishing her sister Baby while daddy Pippi looks and wonders about his children,Pippi says "silly children"lol,they were about 5 months old in this picture,ohh the sweet memories i have of Baby(RIP sweetie girl)

000_0184.jpg

cheryl

Baxter wrote:
Hi, I just saw this picture and I was wondering what color S'more is. Does that color have a name? It looks really pretty. So you have any pictures where you can see his head? :D Thanks!

Michelle

Her color is called Tortoise. She is a Dutch rabbit. Jim, I too would like to see her "whole" body. I love Dutch!

Sharon

Starlight Rabbitry wrote:
Baxter wrote:

Michelle

Her color is called Tortoise. She is a Dutch rabbit. Jim, I too would like to see her "whole" body. I love Dutch!

Sharon

Thanks!!

Here's somebetter pics....

SmoreRO1.jpg

IMG_2522.jpg

Pet Bunny that picture is so cute! You always have the best pictures! LOL

Do not ask me why but Zoey always insists on squishing between Mocha and other objects...

aug12bunns1.jpg

aug12bunns2.jpg

HA! I guess Thumper didn't mind cause they stayed like this for a while! Don't worry the cat and the rabbit are the best of friends!

DSCF2340.jpg

I love this thread!

Heres some of Tumnus in his old cage...he sure loved to be squished inthat one (he has too much room to squish in his new one) :)

Bunnies019.jpg

Bunnies018.jpg

Bunnies017.jpg

-Haley

Is this allowed as a squished bunny? :shock:

Cocoa is staying with us fortwo weeks. On the first daytogether, this is whatPebbles does to her. Otherwisethey get along fairlywell. Cocoa would followPebbles everywhere, andwhen Pebbles feels likeit, she would chaseCocoa around the yard.

18476.jpg

Rainbows! :run::run:

No!! That's not the litterbox!! Wait!! The bunny is NOT territory to mark, either!!

Hehe...that's too funny lookin'! :D

ashley wrote:
HA! I guessThumper didn't mind cause they stayed like this for a while!Don't worry the cat and the rabbit are the best of friends!

DSCF2340.jpg

Latest posts

Back