Spay Time

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:tears2:

I didn't know.

I'm so sorry I'm so far behind in my support and love for you and your babies, FreddysMom.

I don't catch all threads, but you and yours are so important to me that I'm ashamed that I didn't get to this thread sooner.

Please accept my apologies and know that I truly am thinking andpraying for everything to return to normal. I can only imagine how muchthis has upset you.

Please don't hesitate to call me if you need a shoulder.

Much Love,
-Carolyn

How did I miss this thread? I'm soglad that Vicky is dong better after her spay. Can't believethe silly girl decided to sleep in her litterbox after it wasover. Has she attempted to sleep in the new litterbox yet?

Go Vicky!~:bunnydance:

Carolyn wrote:
:tears2:

I didn't know.

I'm so sorry I'm so far behind in my support and love for you and your babies, FreddysMom.

I don't catch all threads, but you and yours are so important to me that I'm ashamed that I didn't get to this thread sooner.

Please accept my apologies and know that I truly am thinking andpraying for everything to return to normal. I can only imagine how muchthis has upset you.

Please don't hesitate to call me if you need a shoulder.

Much Love,
-Carolyn
Dont Be silly!!! with the amount of posts you have to read over I am happy you even have the time to notice mine!! :D

Jenniblu wrote:
How did I miss this thread? I'm so glad that Vickyis dong better after her spay. Can't believe the silly girldecided to sleep in her litterbox after it was over. Has sheattempted to sleep in the new litterbox yet?

Go Vicky!~:bunnydance:
She has a few time when i first brought it home, but its muchshorter than the old triangle shaped one was ... its the perfect sizeto accomodate her butt, but short enough that when she tried to stretchout in it het legs hand over and im assuming she found it to be uncomfyb/c i havent reallly been catchin her in there except when she is doingher business.

Latest posts

Back