Spay Time

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreddysMom

Reaction score
Just got home from dropping her off ..she shouldbe out by 2pm and then i get to pick her up at 6:30 .. updates will bearound then sometime..

...eheh my poor lil baby is gonna be all dopey when I get her.. theygive her a pain managementshot right before she leaves...

:pray:

Well?????? :waiting:

Did you hear anything yet?

-Carolyn

Just spoke to the vet .. Vicky is doing well and in recovery and I am going to get her at 6:30 ... cant wait to get her! :)

I dont know what the situ is with the pain meds yet .. the tech said inthe am they will go over all her discharge and aftercare stuff when Ipick hr up this evening.

FreddysMom wrote:
Just spoke to the vet .. Vicky is doing well and in recoveryand I am going to get her at 6:30 ... cant wait to get her! :)

I dont know what the situ is with the pain meds yet .. the tech said inthe am they will go over all her discharge and aftercare stuff when Ipick hr up this evening.
:yes:

Sometimes the pain medication can effect their systems for a few daysafterwards. Be sure to ask about the side effects.

-Carolyn

She'll be fine. Although I don't blame you forbeing scared. I was a nervous wreck the day that Devon and Amber wentin. Please keep us updated on how she is recovering!

and we are home !! :D

surprisingly enough i did not get bit when it came time to take her outof her carrier... her incision is very small about an inch long withdissolvable sutchers on the inside and glue on the out

they did not send me home with any pain meds for her... she turned hernose up at pellets and hay but happily scoffed away at a few crasinslol and believe it or not she is hopping around her cage fully alert ..tmrw i am going to try and clean the gooky stuff off her eyes

thanks for all your thoughts and prayers!

Back