Snuggy's Family Scrapbook

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Laura wrote:
We're going to have to get a sturdy screen to put in frontof our fireplace before we can use it. We didn't use it atall last year. The rabbits think it's a hidey hole and loveto jump up there and pretend to be invisible.

Laura
I have no idea how much it would cost to install.. cuz when we moved in here the fireplace already had it ..

..but our fireplace has sliding glass doors in front instead of thetraditional metal curtain....it still gets really hot, but itguarantees nobunny is running in there! (and of course we still have ascreen in front as well)

Oh its so cool with the bunnies ... they are totally hypnotized by the fire .. they just sit there are watch .. silly bunnies

Laura wrote
New Box:

RabbitsOctober272005006.jpg

The blur inside the box is Snuggy. She was a little excited

What everybunny needs, a hidey spot from those nasty bunnynappers!!;)

No matter how much I look at this picture, I still can't get enough of it.

RabbitsOctober42005006.jpg

The new pictures of Toby and Ally and you are absolutelyPRECIOUS! He's really reminding me a lot of'Bastian.

I wish all rabbits had the life that you provide for yourbabies. Give them all a kiss and cuddle for me.They're absolutely Precious.

-Carolyn

LuvaBun wrote:
Ithink Buck must've been protecting that little Dutch bunny - amazinghow it survived!

Jan

Now that just about brought tears to my eyes.

:hug:

-Carolyn

Lovely story, Laura!

One question for you: my Jordi is approximately the same size as yourBaby and my Wesley is approx the same size as your Snuggy. The questionis, how much do you feed them? I'm always scared of over/under feeding.

Thanks!

How is Snuggy doing today? Did she chase you last night? Any dirty looks for passing Baby a carrot?

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Howis Snuggy doing today? Did she chase you lastnight? Any dirty looks for passing Baby a carrot?
Snuggy isNOT happy with me.Taking hertreats is harder than I thought. She's having majorwithdrawal. She spent all of her playtime taking herfrustration out on a towel. No playing games with mom lastnight.

I broke down and gave her oneCraisin. She was like, "Is that IT?!"

Laura wrote:
No playing games with mom last night.

I broke down and gave her oneCraisin. She was like, "Is that IT?!"

:rofl: Go Snuggy!!! You let her know how you REALLY feel, Baby Doll!

-Carolyn

Yes, Raz, diets certainly do stink! Thank you for being sympathetic.

I'm STARVING! Hay, hay, hay - I'm tired of hay!

To add insult to injury, mom moved my apartment to the other side ofthe room this weekend. She put that big green thing in MYspot! That thing was in the house last year, but it onlystayed a few weeks, so hopefully it will be gone again soon.It looks like a tree, but there's no bark to chew.It's completely useless!

Mom gave me one Craisin again this morning. What's upwith that? She keeps saying she still loves me, but she surehas a funny way of showing it! I'm Snuggy, not Twiggy, darnit!

Snuggs

Latest posts

Back