Smokies(RIP) and D.C.; Saskatoon Sweethearts

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the rest of the photo's as promised.

Kris holding Snookium

DSCF3047.jpg

DSCF3048.jpg

DSCF3049.jpg

DSCF3050.jpg

DSCF3051-1.jpg

And a picture of my boy laying around

DSCF3052-1.jpg

Some of you may know that D.C. has a new friend. He spends lots of time hanging out with this new friend and leave his GF Smokie hanging out alone. But Smokies makes sure to let him know that's she's unhappy with the amount of time she spends with his new friend.

So I introduce you to The boys :p

TheBoys1.jpg

TheBoys2.jpg

TheBoys.jpg

And Smokies all alone :(
Smokies-1.jpg

Ok so It's almost 3pm in the afternoon and I've been out on the Balcony for a few hours with the boys so they could be brushed as there molting bad. So after I was done with Snookium I put him down and grabbed D.C. and brushed him. Once I was done I let both of them play together on the balcony. They are really enjoying it. They have been playing together for a least an hour.

When I was talking to Kate(Korr_and_Sophie) she asked if I was gonna bring Smokies out when I put Snookiums away. I said I should. Then I was talking to Jen(Mouse_Chalk) and I asked her if she thought Smokies would be aggressive towards the boys if I brought her out and she asked if her and D.C. were bonded which they are but D.C. as we all know likes to visit to Snookium. So I wasn't sure about bring her out. But I got up the courage to go get her after I brought Water out for them. And she's not attacking him :) She seems to be more scared and unsure what's going on the worried that he's out. And I have PICTURES to prove it :)

Pictures to come later today!

Latest posts

Back