Smokies(RIP) and D.C.; Saskatoon Sweethearts

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tonyshuman wrote:
:yeahthat:

and it must take a lot of will power to go to a job you don't like! At least you get some fringe benefits (carrots, apples for the crew).
It does, but during the day it's all worth it because I get to work with People I like.

Right now with the 2nd job I'm still in training, so I get to sit back listen and learn while my trainer does all the work :p

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
tonyshuman wrote:
:yeahthat:

and it must take a lot of will power to go to a job you don't like! At least you get some fringe benefits (carrots, apples for the crew).
It does, but during the day it's all worth it because I get to work with People I like.

Right now with the 2nd job I'm still in training, so I get to sit back listen and learn while my trainer does all the work :p
Sounds very hard indeed.;)

I haven't put any new Pictures up in a month so I thought I could post a few.

This is D.C. hanging out with his Aunty Kris. This doesn't happen often so must savor the picture it lasts longer lol.
DSCF3001Nov20.jpg

DSCF3002Nov20.jpg

DSCF3003Nov20.jpg

Here are a few Pictures of Snookiums
DSCF3004Nov20.jpg

Must get to HAY!
DSCF3007Nov30.jpg

DSCF3008Nov30.jpg

DSCF3009Nov30.jpg

He's having a snack
DSCF3016-3.jpg

Smokies hanging out with D.C.
DSCF3012-3.jpg

DSCF3013-4.jpg

D.C. hanging out with Snookium
DSCF3021Dec11.jpg

DSCF3022Dec16.jpg

DSCF3024Dec16.jpg

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
I haven't put any new Pictures up in a month so I thought I could post a few.

This is D.C. hanging out with his Aunty Kris. This doesn't happen often so must savor the picture it lasts longer lol.
DSCF3001Nov20.jpg

I like the 'bunny hug'. At least D.C. seems able to read.

Hey, I love the picture of all 3 buns together. I always get so jealous when I see other people's buns behaving nicely together. My two are such little wascals.

those are beautiful bunnies - what gorgeous markings they have. they dont seem as camera shy as mine - the second they see me with the camera they hop it.:)

I love the "Bunny hug"
Hope you can move past McD's!
I worked at petsmart for a long time, and when I saw my friend who already worked there for 6 years making about only $14 and hating it..I said it was time to move on before I got stuck also!
Good luck!

Back