Smokies(RIP) and D.C.; Saskatoon Sweethearts

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Colonoscopy revealed nothing :( So yet another night which we expected. Visting hours are 12-8 so yah I can't go. Oh well. Mom is happier seeing her sis and my older sis anyways. Not that she doesn't love me but I don't have anything to talk to her about. If I could go see her I would bring my Sudoko white board and play a game with her. She'd probably be worn out form the other visitors when I get there.

First I have to tell everyone I think Snookiums is a boy.

I have Snookiums up on the bed fr play time and he's was being very well behaved laying down on the bed climbing on me/over me :) Until he found the Ritz Crackers I haden't eaten yet. I forgot they were on the bed until he was sniffing around what I thought was the chips bag he was going after but nope it was crackers. I moved them to the other side of the laptop so I had a better visual of them but that I was distracted talking to a few friends on MSN and he got another bite off them. I kept pushing him back but he's not stupid and kept coming back and got a few more bites before I could stop them. So I moved them again and he seemed to have given up for a bit until now he's got a good noise and wants those crackers.

Before we left the apt. today Kris and I cleaned up the cage and my sister once again turned on the vacuum and guess where D.C. ended up? Under the Igloo nope, cowarding in a corner nope, He jumped into Snookiums cage and hid under his Igloo. LOL. It was a priceless moment.

I have new photo's of all 3 uploading.

Mom is fine. She was release Friday with no idea what was wrong with her. She has to go back for more test this week. I doubting she's going back to work.

But she is feeling a bit better. The other day day took her to Wal-Mart to return a $10 item and look at patio sets. Dad thought that had decided on the they were going to get so he went to get the van and left mom to pay for the patio set. BAD move as Mom decided they need BOTH lets they were looking at.:ph34r2 So mom returned the $10 item and instead made a $600 purchase. Mom and Dad have been working on the backyard for a while now and recently put a deck on but my NO means is there room for 2 patio sets. So 1 goes on the deck and 1 goes on the ground behind the deck :?.

So yah I think mom is doing just FINE! :D

kherrmann3 wrote:
How is your mom doing? Did she go home yet?

(Also: Yay! New pictures! :))

Lol for your mom. Now there's a way to make you feel better :D;) (spending hubby's money always makes me feel better :p)

Snookiums is a determined little guy, isn't he (btw, why do you think he's a boy?)

Looking forward to the pics :)

Jan

Well I just read somewhere that boy bunnies don't have nipples. Well I've checked Him and D.C. and can't find nipples. But I guess Snookiums could be a girl and I just can't feel the nipples. But I do know for certain Snookiums is an 'IT' :p

Pictures should be up soon.

LuvaBun wrote:
Snookiums is a determined little guy, isn't he (btw, why do you think he's a boy?)

Looking forward to the pics :)

Jan

[align=center]Smokies and D.C.
[align=left]Laying around

DSCF1020.jpg

DSCF1019.jpg

DSCF1018.jpg

D.C. checking things out
DSCF1017.jpg

DSCF1015.jpg

Smokies hiding out
DSC1016.jpg

DSCF1012.jpg

Eating yummy Hay
DSCF1008.jpg

DSCF1006.jpg

[/align][/align]

Aw!! What cuties! Some boy bunnies have nipples too. I know the guy I pet sat had testcles and nipples. What delightful conversation! :yuck

At least the cute bunny pics make up for the gross talk.

I guess it doesn't really matter. I'm not good at sexing rabbits. But I do know for sure is that S/He is a fixed rabbit :)

tonyshuman wrote:
Aw!! What cuties! Some boy bunnies have nipples too. I know the guy I pet sat had testcles and nipples. What delightful conversation! :yuck

At least the cute bunny pics make up for the gross talk.

I haven't read your blog or much else in awhile but was glad to see that your mom is okay. That's good news.
So you aren't keeping Snookums? I am so confused... Lol- my fiance' would say that isn't new.

I took some photo's of Snookium's visiting me up on my bed. Where is very content to be. Right now he's loafed on MY pillow. Oh well...

Looking around.
DSCF3030-1.jpg

DSCF3031.jpg

DSCF3035.jpg

Do you really have to be taking those photos?
DSCF3036.jpg

DSCF3037.jpg

Cleaning himself
DSCF3039.jpg

DSCF3040.jpg

DSCF3041.jpg

DSCF3042.jpg

DSCF3043.jpg

DSCF3044.jpg

DSCF3045.jpg

DSCF3046.jpg

I have a few more pictures to share of Snookium's with my sister but I don't want to overload everyone with cuteness :)

Very cute.

I love him - he has the cutest colouring/markings :)

:shock2:Lookit all your polar bear stuffies!!! Jester' favourite toy is a polar bear called Minty - he shares his cage with him and gives him kisses :D

Jan

LuvaBun wrote:
I love him - he has the cutest colouring/markings :)

:shock2:Lookit all your polar bear stuffies!!! Jester' favourite toy is a polar bear called Minty - he shares his cage with him and gives him kisses :D

Jan
I love my polar bears but I don't trust the bunnies with them. Snookium wants to chew on there tags so I had to cover them up when he's out.

Back