Smokies(RIP) and D.C.; Saskatoon Sweethearts

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOoooh i love your panels!
DC seems like he's already planing a way to get out!
Mind you their enclosure is really nice... now... hehe they will destroy it sooner or later!

Looks like it's gonna be a nice enclosure when it's done. :biggrin2:I never seen panels like that before. What kind are they?? Also, where do you buy the mats(flooring) at?

Gotta say again, your bunnies are sooooo cute. :)

The panels I got from walmart they are called mainSTAYS home they are on clearance for $15 but they only had the 1 box :( Gonna go look for more tomorrow.

The mats I got at walmart too. They were on sale for $10 :)

Here's a closer look at the pannels http://www.organize.com/stcu6setof3b.html

SweetSassy wrote:
Looks like it's gonna be a nice enclosure when it's done. :biggrin2:I never seen panels like that before. What kind are they?? Also, where do you buy the mats(flooring) at?

Gotta say again, your bunnies are sooooo cute. :)

Well I'm bunny sitting for Mom while her and Dad go on Vacation. I knew this would happen. Mom told me she wasn't going to keep Snookiums and was going to take her the SPCA before they left. HAHAHHA.

Snookiums is a sweet bunny. Mom handed her to me and I put my palm in front of her face and I get kisses. Mom told Snookiums if she gave me kisses she wasn't coming back for her. lol. Mom tried to get kisses but she said NO.

For those of you that don't know Snookiums or forgot who she was. Her are a few photo's I've taken.

Inside her Hutch.
DSCF3065.jpg

Can I jump out now?
DSCF3059.jpg
DSCF3057.jpg

She likes to hang out in the other side of the cage.
DSCF3070.jpg
DSCF3071.jpg

Yes D.C. fits the Rex personality well. Today when I came home I sat down in the living room for a bit to and heard him going at Smokies. He's a horny little guy tonight. Poor girl. I don't have any new photo's. I haven't done much on their NIC cage either :ph34r2. I'm off on Thursday so I will use my old panels to finish it up. And if it's nice out work on the outside one as well. It's rained all weekend and today so no outside work was done.

I like have Snookiums around. She's so different than my 2. She likes to eat when i'm not looking. She's very curious when the cage door is opened and she stands up to look out. She's so CUTE. I might have a hard time giving her back.

Today is 1 Month since I lost my boy Fluffy. I miss his attitude, his love for Monsters. He was just to cute and curious and in to everything.

Awww... the babies. How cute and I love the new enclosure. Those are nice panels. I am gonna have to look for some here too. They would make nice doors for cages too I would think.

Phase 1 of the new cage is now complete.
DSCF3058.jpg
DSCF3057-1.jpg

1 of the cages in side the NIC cage has been taken out as that was Smokies and D.C.'s. I left Snookiums inside the NIC cage in her cage but opened the lid so she cage come out if she wants to. She did come out for a minute then jumped back inside her cage. I think Smokies might have had something to do with that. Phase 2 photo's coming soon :)

Very nice! I showed Will that picture and told him that I want a pen like that for my bunnies! He rolled his eyes at me (small apartment for three people + two bunnies = no awesome pen for me). :( The bunnies certainly look happy!

AWESOME JOB! I love NIC cages...so much room. I made one for one of my new buns but had to put a top on it as he would jump it every night, stinker. Its 3 X 2 X 2 grids high.

I love the solid grids...makes things a little less messy that way. Ill have to look for some of those =)

I love Snookiums but Smokies doesn't like her. My sister tried putting her in the cage but Snookiums would jump right back into the safety of her cage. So my sis closed the lid and Smokies took some fur off of Snookiums bum :( Maybe if we tried them together in the bathroom or the spare room.

LuvaBun wrote:
What a great set up :)

I wondered how you'd feel about handing Snookiums back to your mom. perhaps your landlord would 'overlook' a 3rd bunny ;)

Jan

Latest posts

Back