Smokies(RIP) and D.C.; Saskatoon Sweethearts

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do your bunnies chew on the mats? I've been wanting to experiment with those, but I am afraid that my two would chew them to bits! Are they easy to clean?

Surprising Smokies hasn't chewed on the mats :) They are very easy to clean, the pee just sits on top of the mat, so you just have to wipe it down.

kherrmann3 wrote:
Do your bunnies chew on the mats? I've been wanting to experiment with those, but I am afraid that my two would chew them to bits! Are they easy to clean?

So today when I got home from work I decided it was I was going to clean all the litter boxes, so I let Snookums out so she was in the cage with Smokies and D.C. but every time I pulled her out she would jump back in, she did that like 5 times on me. Finally I moved things around so I could sweep and I put the bunny bed next to her cage and she sat in it so I put some hay in it hopping she would stay put and she did but she had Smokies was on guard and would sit in front of it making sure she didn't make a move on her boyfriend.

Also to keep the hay off the floor and the poops in the litter box I put 1 type hay in each box. They have 2 boxes and seems to working pretty good. :)

I have photo's uploading. I will probably post tomorrow evening when I get home from work or if I feel like I will do it in the Morning.

Snookiums out for a visit
DSCF3085.jpg

DSCF3086.jpg

Snookiums deciding if she wants to jump into her cage
DSCF3083.jpg

DSCF3080.jpg

DSCF3089.jpg

D.C. checking her out
DSCF3091.jpg

DSCF3090.jpg

Smokies on guard
DSCF3093.jpg

DSCF3094.jpg

Smokies hiding 'cause my sister turned on the vacuum
DSCF3082.jpg

DSCF3081.jpg

Had a smile at Smokies - she's all tough, guarding against Snookiums, but turn the vacuum on, and her bravado goes out the window :D;)

They are so cute. How much longer is Snookiums with you? (if not forever ;):biggrin2:)

Jan

Jan - Snookiums should be gone by the end of the month I think. If I could get Smokies not to hate Snookiums I would let her stay but Smokies just doesn't want anyone else. I threatened Smokies that I was going to lock her up and Snookiums play with her boy. lol

I think my sister and I have made the final decision and Snookiums is going to stay with us :) She is such a sweetheart she likes to sit with you and get head scrities. My sister told me she cuddle Snookiums yesterday and I pulled her out in the morning for a bit before I took my shower and I just picked her up again she's just so calm and happy. I don't think mom will be disappointed she doesn't get her bunny back. I would hate for Snookiums to go back outside and only be looked at when it's time to feed her.

I know we are only suppose to have 2 pets but what's the difference if we add 1 more, no one will ever know and there's something going on and we know are apt will be looked we can move her into a carrier into a bedroom.

Maybe I can get Smokies to accept her as a friend and not a threat to her boyfriend lol

Congrats on the semi-new-ish bunny! And congrats, Snookiums, for wriggling your way back into your mommy's heart (and home)!

:bunny18

Snookiums looks kind of like my Toby. Her color and markings are similar! :) What color are her eyes? Toby's are like a gray color (they sometimes have a hint of lavender when the light hits them right). I just wanted to ask because their colors/markings are so similar. :)

I noticed to that they look alike as well. Her eyes are brown color I think. Wait I'll go get my sweetie and find out.

Yep there brown. She's just the cutest thing. In the morning when I wake up and go look at everyone she's in her cage. I keep her lid open so she can jump out and visit the other 2 if she wishes. Anyways when I get up to look at her she stands up with her paws on the top of cage looking out and so sweet. Where I can't resit saying hi to her and giving her a hug.

Hehe! Bunny drama! When we first got Benjamin I was only supposed to have 2 bunnies, not to mention that my bf was living with me pretty much but wasn't on the lease, so one day when the owner's daughters came over to show the apartment we took Benjamin for a walk! Came back and noticed that Tony and Muffin were on the top floor of the cage, which Muffin doesn't like and hadn't gone to previously. When Muffin's in a new place, she has to demonstrate her dominance over Tony, usually by humping him in the face. So guess what she was doing when we got back from our walk? Yeah. I hope she wasn't doing that while they were showing the apartment...

tonyshuman wrote:
Hehe! Bunny drama! When Muffin's in a new place, she has to demonstrate her dominance over Tony, usually by humping him in the face. So guess what she was doing when we got back from our walk? Yeah. I hope she wasn't doing that while they were showing the apartment...
Claire that's funny.:laugh: I hope they weren't putting on a show for the new tenants.

A few years ago, we had a mother/daughter pair of dogs, and the daughter would hump her mom when guests came over. It was the first thing she would do after going up and sniff-greeting the guests...

Latest posts

Back