SITE DESIGN FEEDBACK (new)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is final... (too tired to deal with it anymore)... although not sure anybody can actually produce it as a forum theme.Guess we'll find out. :?

The background needs to be textured, it may look too dark until it is.

There isn't any text on the forum barsyet.

And the banner of course isn't right at all, I had to throw a couple of rabbits on the end to fill the space to see the balance (I don't know how to do cut-outs yet), and I also had to add '.Net to the font without a copy of the font, so it's just a cut n' paste hack (including just blowing up a small 'n', no cap around).

ROschemefinalmock.png

The banner needs more lop eared bunnies...hmmm...where can we find another one?....(NEMONEMONEMONEMONEMONEMONEMONEMONEMO!)

Haha just kidding. Kinda :p.

Sas, the gist of the page looks great! Can't wait to see if they can actually make this be our front page. Are we switching URL's as well??

Tracy

Looks cool to me (especially if the background will appear a little lighter when its finished). Good work!

Maybe once steph has some time she can put some more sponsor bunnies in that logo at the top. It looks so nice to see all those beautiful bunnies!

Whoops, guess it's not the final... apparently Nancy did another oneworking from the design I gave her earlier, oh well...

It'll work. :) I'll try and find somebody who knows how to put themes up to do the above later.

Still have to figure out logos for this one, really need it to say rabbitsonline.NET. (Stephie is off for a couple of weeks).

nancyfinaltest.gif

I'm off tomorrow for Easter break, so I could try to adjust Stephie's banner to say ".net". I'm not 100% sure if it'll work well since the words on the banner already overlap some of the rabbit pics.

But if you want, I'll certainly give it a shot.

The version Nancy did is close enough to what you had that you could certainly use it in the interim.

I agree. It's nice.

Plus, we can always tweak after the move and after we get it all together, right?

Rats!! Missed the 'distraction' window! :biggrin2:

So glad things are looking up. :)

I was supposed to get Nancy morebanner bunnies, but if you can still do that, that would be awesome!

If would be nice to have two sizes for the banner maybe? One that fits across the page and one that leaves room for a little box ad? (Or there can be a banner across the whole length and smaller boxes underneath, haven't thought that one through yet). ;)

And if the .net can be added and either the size or thickness bumped up a bit (or the color or something that will make it stand out a bit more), that would be even more awesome. :)

s :big kiss:

eta bunnies!

I love the last idea, it looks a lot cleaner if you no what I meen:)And whites a colour that everyone can agree with, besides I always [ame=http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&safe=off&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=associate&spell=1]associate[/ame]ro with green and white

This is the bottom of the forum page...

bottomstuff.gif

Should we keep theTop Five posters box? I think we're going toloose the Member Stats and probably the Welcome to all the new members.

I think there's also a side box with the day's birthdays? And we also have to squeeze in the 'Who's Chatting'... hmmm...

Pipp wrote:
And we also have to squeeze in the 'Who's Chatting'... hmmm...

What if you just made the online names a different color if they were chatting? or have a division in the same box. like:

Online: me, you, other Chatting: mom, random

That wayone of the boxes can fit two purposes.

I like the top 5 posters. :) Is that overall, or just for the day? Only thing I would worry about is people making short, pointless posts just to bump up their post count to get on there. There are ways to combat that though, post count not increasing for games threads, etc, if the software allows that.

I like the other boxes too though, don't see any harm in them, it's not like they are stuck at the top in the way or anything. The birthdays thing will be nice too. :D And Katie's idea is good, if the software can do that. :)

Latest posts

Back