show us your face

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is me....:)

Picture247.jpg

Thanks! No, they are both Great Danes. The one in the forefront, Harley, is a Harlequin Dane ( coloration like a Dalmatian) She has a touch of Merle coloring as well ( the mottled greyish color).
The one behind her is a Rikka, a Mantle( colored) Dane.
Harely is 7 and a rescue & Rikka is 2 ( was a present to me after a nasty breakup)and we had previously been training for Obedience competition.
They are wonderful dogs...just watch the tails!

here is me and my family, i dont have many pics of me because i am usually the one taking the pic.

l562017465_10.jpg

kathryn303 wrote:
theicequeen99121 wrote:
here is me and my family, i dont have many pics of me because i am usually the one taking the pic.

l562017465_10.jpg
Haha....your one boy with the cars shirt smile cracks me up. :p
you would not believe how hard it was to get all 3 of them to look forward and smile at the same time, lol

This is me and Benji :)

meandbenjismall.jpg

And this is me (in the middle), my best friend (left) and my twin sister (right). Yes I know we do not look the same, but we are fraternal, meaning non-identical- its amazing how many people don't know that lol! Oh well- I guess if ur not a twin y would u know it lol!

MeDaraandJackie-smaller.jpg

Snuggys Mom wrote:
Here's one from a couple of years ago. That's my daughter, Ally with me.We were at a wedding reception.

ALLYMOM.jpg
oh my gosh she really looks alot like you :D

I don't get it how people can say someone looks like someone..im just not that imaginative. People say i look like my brother but i take that as an insult lol.

snggy i have to say that i see the both of you, cause she does look like her dad too. i see a little of both of you in her, lol

I take thousands of pictures. Yet, theonly pictures of me, areat last years rabbit shows.

IM003645.jpg

That is me taking pictures of the judges ata rabbit banquet.

68jq248.jpg

Here I am, holding the English Angora that won BIS, last November.

Rainbows! :biggrin2:

jenfur427 wrote:
Finally I get to see a pic of you Laura! I've always wondered what you looked like.

:)

There are some other pics of me floating around here, some from Carolyn's party two years ago and some from the Iowa State Rabbit show last year.

Latest posts

Back